Boyer is not good | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boyer is not good

Just need Byron Jones back and we can actually run how this defense was built running cover 0 man press.

I don't think they should make a coordinator/coaching change mid-season. But I would let him know that if he doesn't improve, he's gone in the off-season.
I actually don’t think you need to tell him that
Im sure he knows how things work

josh allen threw a ball 2 yards short to a wide open receiver in the flat vs our shitty defense and lost...it happens dude, tua played great all game, i have less of an issue with the one to smythe than i do the one to waddle tho
Agreed that everyone has a bad ball now and then, but to come up short (literally and figuratively) twice in the 2nd half of the 4th quarter against a team of the Bears' ilk doesn't give me any kind of optimism that it will be done in January when conditions will be more difficult and the teams more talented.

Agreed that everyone has a bad ball now and then, but to come up short (literally and figuratively) twice in the 2nd half of the 4th quarter against a team of the Bears' ilk doesn't give me any kind of optimism that it will be done in January when conditions will be more difficult and the teams more talented.
That pass to Smythe is not on Tua. Smythe literally turned around and started going upfield to block as Tua started passing to him. Was ridiculously stupid by Smythe. Our TEs stink.

The ball to Waddle was clearly underthrown, but it’s a 3rd and 11 pass 35 yards downfield. That’s a super low percentage play.

The ball to Smythe he was trying to pull back because when he started to throw Smythe looked up field. Trent Green mentioned it and Tua mentioned it in the presser. The ball to Waddle was just underthrown. Had nothing to do with arm strength. He tried to place it instead of throwing it out there and letting Waddle run under it. Have to remember earlier in the game he did that and Waddle jumped instead of running to it.

That pass to Smythe is not on Tua. Smythe literally turned around and started going upfield to block as Tua started passing to him. Was ridiculously stupid by Smythe. Our TEs stink.

The ball to Waddle was clearly underthrown, but it’s a 3rd and 11 pass 35 yards downfield. That’s a super low percentage play.
Jinx...LOL

We had a bad gameplan for this quarterback. Needed to contain the pocket and force him to throw into multiple coverages. Late in the 4th I saw a small adjustment and it seemed to help.

Back
Top Bottom