Boyer is not good | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boyer is not good

I thought Miami’s D executed Boyer’s 2nd half adjustments to perfection.

Boyer realized Miami couldn’t stop Fields so they let him exhaust himself running all over the D for 3+ quarters hoping he wouldn’t have enough juice left for a GWD. It worked! 😀

Also helped that Phillips wasn’t in the game at the end repeatedly taking himself out of the play leaving a huge lane on the right side for Fields to take off in.

Boyer needs to go. Certainly by the off-season. I’d fire him after Cleveland, let someone else take over during the bye.

Problem is we don’t have any defensive coaches who can really take over as DC.

Dolphins won. But this is not sustainable. I understand there are injuries but this defense is frustratingly mediocre.

We have good players. We have injuries. But some or a lot of this also falls into Boyer.

IF this team makes it to the playoffs, this isn't good enough.

I actually don’t think the d will struggle this bad down the stretch. Fields Just ran around all day. Hard to defend that.

Although I do wonder why we kept rushing him at all.

The defense is statistically bottom half of the league. Every team has injuries. It’s a poor excuse for us since we’re not completely decimated. The talent is there on the roster to at least be average imo. The staff needs to figure it out fast if we’re going to make a SB run.

Back
Top Bottom