Brace Yourselves... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brace Yourselves...

Jesus, those video clips were DEVASTATING.

I guess your lying eyes will keep telling you Drake wasn’t going to score on that play. But even outside of that play, watching Tannehill looking completely incapable of recognizing what is right on front of him is just completely disheartening.

Explain to me why the flats was the right decision vs that coverage off motion. Please do? I’m all ears?

Because he’s reading that coverage pre to post snap but the zone look means there should be outside flats assignment responsibility in the d and yeah that defender is gonna have a good shot staring at the play of meeting drake at the sideline.

But I want to hear you break it down instead of take shots? Let’s keep this about football tell me?

What you don’t understand is that motion across the formation vs a zone Id which again is made pre snap by the qb off the motion non carry coverage is carrying the back to the other side zone assignment defender. So how the **** is that outleveraged?

Some posters never change. Look at the gif. I don’t care if you think I’m objective or not.
Post the gif for me then. I need tape. Gimme tape.

You should care if people think that you are objective or not. Maybe no need to care about me. But if your objectivity is questioned then your "analysis" based on your "vast football knowledge" is questionable.

You are not doing your good old hoops buddies from UVA justice.

BTW, no need to delete your post. It is in my response anyways.

Explain to me why the flats was the right decision vs that coverage off motion. Please do? I’m all ears?

Because he’s reading that coverage pre to post snap but the zone look means there should be outside flats assignment responsibility in the d and yeah that defender is gonna have a good shot staring at the play of meeting drake at the sideline.

But I want to hear you break it down instead of take shots? Let’s keep this about football tell me?

What you don’t understand is that motion across the formation vs a zone Id which again is made pre snap by the qb off the motion non carry coverage is carrying the back to the other side zone assignment defender. So how the **** is that outleveraged?

Exactly what is “taking shots”?

Seems like you’re the one telling me what I don’t understand. You take a play where Tannehill made two incorrect choices, and you still defend him by saying it’s “tight red zone you don’t have time to wait”. Bottom line, Tannehill is looking at Drake during his drop, sees him open in the flat, ignores him, and throws into coverage. It’s not an issue of pre and post, it’s an issue of making a quick decision to hit the open receiver. He misses multiple open receivers on that play, and throws into the coverage to O’Leary. Sorry, there’s no defending it.

Exactly what is “taking shots”?

Seems like you’re the one telling me what I don’t understand. You take a play where Tannehill made two incorrect choices, and you still defend him by saying it’s “tight red zone you don’t have time to wait”. Bottom line, Tannehill is looking at Drake during his drop, sees him open in the flat, ignores him, and throws into coverage. It’s not an issue of pre and post, it’s an issue of making a quick decision to hit the open receiver. He misses multiple open receivers on that play, and throws into the coverage to O’Leary. Sorry, there’s no defending it.

The flats would be a man beater concept primary genius. Probably vs man off that motion they would incorporate some kind of traffic or rub for the defender coming across the formation with the motioned drake with the design to outflank to the pylon.

Vs zone nope. If he looks to the flats vz zone off his drop it’s likely about influencing the inside defenders into a false step so he can fit the ball in on those shallow crossers to the one of the receiving options between defenders.

Anyways I’m done with this stuff. You can’t do what I asked you to and there’s no point taking it any further.

I betcha if Adam Gase was here he’d say the same thing man beater primary not a zone one

Not to mention that zone defender is outside leveraged of the receiver options on that side pre snap and there’s no post snap reason for him given that coverage to step inside. Why is that? Cause he has the damn flats and pylon!

Last edited:
Ok well then gif it and let’s look at it. If you right I will tell you. If you wrong oh I’m gonna tell ya too

I think a qb with good feel, instincts and peripheral vision would see drake on that play, he was open early and I’d bet with his athletic ability he scores if the ball is thrown.

Sometimes as you know the position requires multitasking ..

The flats would be a man beater concept primary genius. Probably vs man off that motion they would incorporate some kind of traffic or rub for the defender coming across the formation with the motioned drake with the design to outflank to the pylon.

Vs zone nope. If he looks to the flats vz zone off his drop it’s likely about influencing the inside defenders into a false step so he can fit the ball in on those shallow crossers to the one of the receiving options between defenders.

Anyways I’m done with this stuff. You can’t do what I asked you to and there’s no point taking it any further.

I betcha if Adam Gase was here he’d say the same thing man beater primary not a zone one

Not to mention that zone defender is outside leveraged of the receiver options on that side pre snap and there’s no post snap reason for him given that coverage to step inside. Why is that? Cause he has the damn flats and pylon!

So the guy who can’t write a coherent sentence calls me a genius sarcastically. OK.

Keep defending the indefensible.

I think a qb with good feel, instincts and peripheral vision would see drake on that play, he was open early and I’d bet with his athletic ability he scores if the ball is thrown.

Sometimes as you know the position requires multitasking ..

I’m sure you do. Feel free to break it down for me. I’m done with the other cat.

Start pre snap with coverage id.

Last edited:
I also think Zimmer knew that their defense could win the los rather easily which they did.

Like no contest just about. They knew we couldn’t take deep drops off anything other than pa and they knew that if we got behind the sticks they’d play zone behind it and wreck us with the front 4. And they did just that when the game was out of hand.

I mean we were in a buzz saw.

Only chance was d play lights out way I see it. Or we make good on the pas which we didn’t. After that curtains.
They also know the qb is a stationary target based on 6 years of film..the perception that Ryan is a mobile qb is very gray, and smart coordinators should figure it out..he offers minimal to zero off the script, and when that minimal happens it’s very predictable.

So the guy who can’t write a coherent sentence calls me a genius sarcastically. OK.

Keep defending the indefensible.

Ha now we are taking shots at grammar cause football is over our heads.

I’m done dude. This stuff is such a waste of my time.

Ha now we are taking shots at grammar cause football is over our heads.

I’m done dude. This stuff is such a waste of my time.

Nah, I’m just returning the shots, not taking them.

Your ego gets in the way of rational conversation.

Nah, I’m just returning the shots, not taking them.

Your ego gets in the way of rational conversation.

You said I was lying or something. Keep lying or something along those lines.

I explained it the best I could. You never explained anything. Like I said though this is a waste of time.

You don’t have to be rude man..I’m just giving you my opinion..

How the heck is what I said to you rude?

This is what happens when I ask someone to explain their side of it.

Instead of doing it they say I’m rude. Let’s just move on. I know what that motion is about. And I already explained it anyways further up.

Back
Top Bottom