Brace Yourselves... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brace Yourselves...

OK maybe not Walk In, but I will take my chances with Drake against a CB in the open field. Certainly way better than throwing to a blocking TE in tight coverage wouldn't you agree?

Which play you talking about? The amendola play to the 1 was zone tanny made the exact right read to throw that to split the defenders and low so amendola could catch the damn thing and roll in prior to being touched.

Catch the damn ball danny!

The 3rd down play he came off his initial read had some pressure and tried to throw late outside to parker. Parker was boxed out by the db but did what he should knock it down.

Drake has a flats zone defender on the play I’m talking about the read shouldn’t be there at all vs that coverage or if anything last ditch one on one in space but vs zone no not a primary

Tannehill snaps the ball with ONE second on the play clock...and they had damn near everyone except the ST coach on the line. There was no perfect timing, it was a blunder by a backup QB, who made matters worse by running playaction.

This would be funny if it weren't pathetic...

WTF is the LG doing on that play? Never even sees the blitzer than runs right past him..... Jesus F'n Christ, pick up your head!

WTF is the LG doing on that play? Never even sees the blitzer than runs right past him..... Jesus F'n Christ, pick up your head!

He wasn’t in a gap pre snap so it’s the backs pickup post snap. But no way no how is either drake or ballage gonna stone that guy Barr on that. No way.

It’s set up for failure if the backer blitzes because he’s not your normal backer

He wasn’t in a gap pre snap so it’s the backs pickup post snap. But no way no how is either drake or ballage gonna stone that guy Barr on that. No way.

It’s set up for failure if the backer blitzes because he’s not your normal backer

He is coming forward into the gap before the snap. Absolutely no awareness whatsoever. Instead of blocking that, he helps on the tackle and doesn't even seem to notice the purple jersey brushing right past him.

Which play you talking about? The amendola play to the 1 was zone tanny made the exact right read to throw that to split the defenders and low so amendola could catch the damn thing and roll in prior to being touched.

Catch the damn ball danny!

The 3rd down play he came off his initial read had some pressure and tried to throw late outside to parker. Parker was boxed out by the db but did what he should knock it down.

Drake has a flats zone defender on the play I’m talking about the read shouldn’t be there at all vs that coverage or if anything last ditch one on one in space but vs zone no not a primary
Not the throw to Amendola, the throw to O'Leary. He had Drake in the flats with at least a 5 yard cushion.

And what’s all this complaining about end of the play clock stuff. Everybody does it.

Drew Brees last night did it over and over.

Bitch when it expires and the qb doesn’t recognize it not any other time.

Unless he’s changing tempos huddling up that’s gonna happen a lot

First off...it's Larsen. I expect the worse from Larsen.

I'm no Tannehill fan, but I expect him to check out of that play...but first, I expect him NOT to always take the clock down to 1 second before snapping the ball. Its only a matter of time before a player like Barr picks up in that bad habit and expose it.

If we lose just because we aren't the better team...fine, but after a while EVERYONE on that team was forced to tap out by the Vikings.

He is coming forward into the gap before the snap. Absolutely no awareness whatsoever. Instead of blocking that, he helps on the tackle and doesn't even seem to notice the purple jersey brushing right past him.

It’s a no show the blocking assignment is not gonna account for it the back has it. He’s not in a gap. The back picks up the inside blitz lb or safety or whatever there.

He has the immediate pressure pick up.

Not the throw to Amendola, the throw to O'Leary. He had Drake in the flats with at least a 5 yard cushion.

I’d have to see it. Might have been a wrong read. Not sure why I can’t recall it. Or it may have been a progression thing.

And you don’t check out of that for a no show gap pressure blitz lb.

Wtf

If he shows you account for it either with the blocking scheme up front or you advise the back.

He doesn’t show there so there’s no reason not to run it.

You got beat by the timing of the blitz and Barr’s frame being a de like

There’s plenty of other gif examples that will help your point I think from Sunday.

This isn’t one of them. This is on Adam Gase primary

That twitter thread by ck is an interesting read. Hoops, what do you make of what he said? Zimmer had no respect for tannehill. Agree or disagree?

That twitter thread by ck is an interesting read. Hoops, what do you make of what he said? Zimmer had no respect for tannehill. Agree or disagree?

Zimmer had no respect for the offense's ability to handle the blitz. That is play calling and execution. The script was written by the Bills.

You’ve got to be kidding me claiming Drake wasn’t the correct read on that play. The corner was not in position to break up the throw, and I’ll take Drake one v. one.

Sometimes I can’t believe what I’m reading here.

Back
Top Bottom