Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team

Looking forward to the excuses after next week.
Must've been gut wrenching and a kick to the groin seeing the score this morning in the paper huh? Monday's are always tough when your team wins and your repetitive narrative takes a shot. Have no fear, with a loss likely next week, you can wake up next Tuesday morning, after reading the paper and be back to grins and giggles! A.J. Duhe cries a little bit every time you post

Hey Mr. Poppinga,

It's really a shame that Gase has lost the team. They might have enjoyed celebrating the win with him today. Food for thought for those who carved his tombstone.

What we saw yesterday was that an opposing quarterback who plays extremely poorly can enable a team to look at whole lot better than it really is.

What we saw yesterday was that an opposing quarterback who plays extremely poorly can enable a team to look at whole lot better than it really is.
Sure...and it was fun to watch....wasn't it?

Are we wasting our time with Gase or with the "players" in the locker room?

Most of our players have been here longer then the coach but only played well as a team last year. I believe that many of the players have begun to recognize their own limits under this coach and know that they will be replaced as soon as better players can be found and brought in. Our FA's signing's point to the positions that will be replaced first. When these players start to worry, rather than focus on playing, you get the kind of results we are now seeing. Any improvement this year will be a combination of seeing improvement from our backups and refocusing of some of our first string players as the end of careers draw near for those players that don't meet the requirements Gase wants in their positions.

The trade of AJ is a clear indication of this being the case!
Excellent point and well said..........

You're changing the argument. The argument was that Elway is as bad at drafting as the Dolphins. It's not even close.

I would argue they are...Brian Xanders was more responsible for building that super bowl team...hell he drafted all those players you mentioned...Elway takes over...takes credit and continues to **** on that team by drafting shitty QBs and failing to build on an already solid base.

I would argue they are...Brian Xanders was more responsible for building that super bowl team...hell he drafted all those players you mentioned...Elway takes over...takes credit and continues to **** on that team by drafting ****ty QBs and failing to build on an already solid base.
What about firing a coach that was 9-7 last year for Vance Joseph?

If You're looking for the current mindset of the team it's best to look at the latest performance, no?
I am looking at body of work since game one. For all that's matter, yesterday could be a blip and not uptrend. Will see.

One meaningless win is your prove.. But games before yesterday don't count.
Dude, you really need to stop making these knee-jerk threads until you learn how to effectively argue your original point.

All games count, especially the ones before yesterday. That Tampa game was as discouraging as it gets. Vegas had our over under at 7.5 with Ryan. Vegas is pretty smart. Cutler has sucked and been a bitter disapointment but Gase took a gamble on him that simply did not pay off. If we win 8 games this year Gase will have proven himself to me.Gase is not quesey Joe, if the players check out, that is on the so called professionals.

Dude, you really need to stop making these knee-jerk threads until you learn how to effectively argue your original point.
don't need to argue. win-lose record does that already.

Back
Top Bottom