Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013

enduro

unknown quantity
Reaction score
Ok let me start off by reviewing my my last post

Rumor in miami: there is talks of a super trade.Miami islooking to trade for larry fitz from the cards. 2 ea #1 and his big fat
contract....
(obviously this trade has died as fitz will not renegotiate)

i like this ideal. but this is proposed not etched in stone. Its not like a simple madden trade. many peices to the puzzle.

this is not true. besides being a great #1 he would be great with our younger receivers. that is what I am being told. fitz is plan a. if it falls thru then jennings and wallace are plan b. you will hear about the fitz trade in the coming weeks as it leaks out. but remember you heard it here first.
(We are on plan b people)

ok I am going to make this easy on your guys. the scuttle butt was that the cards wanted 2 #1's miami is not offering 2 #1's. I do not know what the counter offer was from miami. the fitz trade may play into gm/coach talks going on. I will report back when i hear more. Philbin prefers jennings in a non trade situation. Ireland prefers wallace in a non trade situation. The good news from this is that we will have a #1 wr going into the new season one way or another.
(next week :up:)
hartline will be resigned and will be a great compliment to our #1 receiver. (All but a done deal)
the draft is loaded with with offensivelinemen and defensive linemen. Jeff said he would resign both starks and longif they dont ask for rediculous money. Right now the agents are high as to beexpected,. but he has no problem letting them walk because of how the draft isloaded with linemen. He wants to keep martin at Lt (off season of lifting) andmay roll long over to rt (for rt money) agent don't want to hear that. so wevery well draft another tackle for right tackle. thats the latest from theholiday meetings. lol.... (Martin will be playing Left Tackle just as I said and miami and other teams want long at right tackle. He wants too much money as of today so he is gone unless he signs for rt money)

Come on dude. You know that's not reallytrue.(ckparrothead) (Oh this is ckparrothead in disbelief when I stated that miami wants to move Long to right tackle.) What do you say now?

Ok enough of that review. Now to the new word on the street. My source tells me that its still Wallace and Jennings as plan B. Bowe was never even in the mix. Wallace is our primary over jenning now(plan B). Ireland will only consider jennings if he were too give us a bargain deal. and that would be plan C. Right now all of this is obvious.

Long is living in fantasy world contract wise and has been talking to the rams. As of this morning Miami is surprised by the release of winston and miami is interested. Looking like the #1 pick will be best available player(and he better be a cornerback) . Miami is looking at two Cornerbacks and we will draft a cornerback #1 or #2.

There is not a wr prospect worth the #12 pick this year. Jeff loves pattersons measurables but he is dumb as a rock. I will post our draft pick once we see how the free agents play out next week. It will be a good week for fin fans. Miami is looking to sign wallace and a oline vet and a vet de. It all boils down to money though guys. stay tuned.......

who's the cbs in the draft miami is looking at??? you said there were 2 of them

Thanks for the update. Very disappointing news regarding the Fitzgerald rumors, would have loved to have seen Jeff pull that one off and silence the haters. All in for Wallace it is.

Hmmmm....I can throw a ton of crap against a wall and see what sticks. Who is this SOURCE you have?

Interesting if any of that is true. It just seems too convienent that if any of that doesn't happen, it's easily written off as "it fell apart before it hit the press". Not saying it's false, but does raise an eyebrow! Love the "Patterson is dumb as a rock, per Ireland" comment! If Jeff feels he's that dumb . . . . he must be bad !

i'm glad the fitz thing is a no go...too much to give up and too much compensation...

please tell me that your source says miami is gonna alos invest a high round pick in a damn wr...not just roll with hartline bess free agent pickup and mathews...please tell me

Yay! An enduro thread. It's always a good time when he throws a rock at the nest and sees the hornets go out of their minds. :lol:

Not much in this post, though. :(

it might be bunk...there's not much meat here...but it's a slow time i figure i'll see what he will give up...there should be more detail than this...and if it bunk whatever i've read plenty of that on here

I still want Fitzgerald over any other FA/Trade option. And I will still draft TWO WRs in the first few rounds.

Allen/Bailey/Austin/Swope/Dobson

Give me any 2 of those players in the draft.

Who is this guy? The OP? Who is he?

Love the Enduro threads. Have no idea if he's BSing or not but he always presents interesting stuff. Am a little saddened by there not being any mention of us targeting any FA TE's.

Enduro, any thoughts on FA TE's? Seems there are a few that would instantly upgrade our offese.

I heard last week we were gonna make a trade for Calvin Johnson...but it didn't come through. I hope the sarcasm in that is acknowledged.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Oh and we're also signing Revis, Sherman, Eric Berry and Earl Thomas to improve our secondary.

My source says the Fins are going to sign every single FA on the market. I'll repost this is in a few weeks so I can show you that my source was correct on all the Dophin FA signings and all else just fell through.

Back
Top Bottom