Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013

Osi is a situational pass rusher at this point. He may get close to 7M/ season but on a 3 year deal. The GM that gives him 5 years at 45M should be fired on the spot
^^ This. Osi will be lucky to get 7M/per TBH. 19-19.75M over 3 is what he will get.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Bucky Brooks and Mayock have both said he has had terrible interviews...so yes...he is as dumb as bricks
He's amazing on tape, but he is dumb as rocks, and definitely lacks professionalism.

Enduro you are a crazy sum bitch but i love your posts AND i have had to eat words in the past when i said you had no idea what you are talking about.

How crazy would it be if Long went to RT and Martin stayed at LT. WOW!!

Woooooo! Enduro!

the problem is I am too far ahead of the curve and by the time what i say happens everybody say's well everybody knew that was going to happen.
example:

I said that this years free agent market would be a buyers market. that was a while ago. and low and behold look what your boy said on twitter. You haven't seen nothing yet with these vet releases......

Omar Kelly‏@OmarKelly

The cornerback market is absolutely flooded with talent at this point. It is a buyer's market. Plus, 20-25 rookie CBs coming into the league

Major deals in works.....Miami is about to go main stream in the AFC EAST. Its about freakin time......

i don't know...i have a hard time thinking it's a buyers market when guys like mike wallace are gonna command $30 mil guaranteed and $60 mil overall...

i get that there are plenty of options to choose from but the top guys will still get rediculous money

i don't know...i have a hard time thinking it's a buyers market when guys like mike wallace are gonna command $30 mil guaranteed and $60 mil overall...

i get that there are plenty of options to choose from but the top guys will still get rediculous money

fair point but overall they will look back on this off season as a buyers market. things are really heating up free agent wise. I am going to talk to my bud and submit my free agent predictions (within the next day)...but in the end money talks....got some great leads....

fair point but overall they will look back on this off season as a buyers market. things are really heating up free agent wise. I am going to talk to my bud and submit my free agent predictions (within the next day)...but in the end money talks....got some great leads....

It depends on position. At tackle it may be a buyers market with a bunch of underachieving and better than advertised tackles on market. Wide Receiver is a weak market and Wallace is in total control

Come on dude. You know that's not reallytrue.(ckparrothead) (Oh this is ckparrothead in disbelief when I stated that miami wants to move Long to right tackle.) What do you say now?

What do I say? I say it's as much BS now as it was then. Jake Long is not getting moved to right tackle.

Back
Top Bottom