Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013

i think myers is an underrated player...but he's not a flex out mismatch or a real down the seam squeeze the safeties guy...underrated good value signing for someone...but not what we need imo

He "predicted" that Miami would take Mike Pouncey 2 years ago and Ryan Tannehill last year. Problem is that half the draftniks also had Miami taking those 2 players. He claims to know Ireland personally, so I guess we'll see how this plays out. I'm not holding my breath though. His "predictions" outside of Ryan Tannehill (which even Helen Keller saw coming) were all wrong...

Aw... come on. Helen Keller..... You know, that I know, that you know. I know whats going on. lol.

He "predicted" that Miami would take Mike Pouncey 2 years ago and Ryan Tannehill last year. Problem is that half the draftniks also had Miami taking those 2 players. He claims to know Ireland personally, so I guess we'll see how this plays out. I'm not holding my breath though. His "predictions" outside of Ryan Tannehill (which even Helen Keller saw coming) were all wrong...

I am related to him(thats all I will say). And he is stingy with his info. I have to pull it out of him after some heinekens. And sift thru his double talk. lol

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

i think myers is an underrated player...but he's not a flex out mismatch or a real down the seam squeeze the safeties guy...underrated good value signing for someone...but not what we need imo

yes you are correct but my source loves his hands....and he still has faith in our te draft pick from last year.

Why would Ireland show interest in Rhodes? Same type of player as Smith.

Hoops I don't know what would worry me more...the fact that Ireland would overdraft on "his" board that much to fill a need...or the fact that he supposedly has Xavier Rhodes with a 2nd round grade...

Why would Ireland show interest in Rhodes? Same type of player as Smith.
Well theres no indication that Ireland doesn't like Smith...he just doesn't want to pay him what he wants. As for their similarities...Rhodes is just flat out a better player. Better in run support..and better in coverage. He is a big corner yeah...but his hips are MUCH more fluid than Sean Smith. More physical..hes the best press corner in the draft IMO.

i'm glad the fitz thing is a no go...too much to give up and too much compensation...

please tell me that your source says miami is gonna alos invest a high round pick in a damn wr...not just roll with hartline bess free agent pickup and mathews...please tell me

It doesnt make sense to draft a receiver round one if we pick up wallace. We would still have a major hole in the secondary

I am related to him(thats all I will say). And he is stingy with his info. I have to pull it out of him after some heinekens. And sift thru his double talk. lol

Shouldn't you be a little more wary of putting out his offseason plan for everyone to see, then? Granted you haven't said anything that most of us hadn't figured out on our own (so far), but if you claim to know who the first round picks are going to be, why would you put them out there? Well, I'm always open to be shocked, so we'll see if your inside info is any more reliable this year. At the very least, you liven up a time of the year when very little is going on in the football world, so that's always appreciated...

rhodes has better tools than sean smith i'm not sure i buy the he's a more physical player thing though...but he's got high 1st round tools all day long...good hips...i don't know that rhodes has high end ball skills as far as playing the man and the ball...honestly i should be higher on rhodes given his tools they're better than smiths but guys that size with similar skill sets to sean smith well i'm spooked after 4 years of that...

i don't know...pick #12 is rich to me but i guess i can't hate on it given that kids tools...they're very high end...

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

yes you are correct but my source loves his hands....and he still has faith in our te draft pick from last year.

ha ha...too stubborn i see

Enduro, you claim to be related to Ireland...and the little info you get, has to come after more than a few Heinekens...Now, given that "close" relationship, may I suggest come FA on Tuesday, wine hime, dine him, and 6....eeeeeem, sorry, interrogate him?? Thanx

no i was not...how old is osi??? my immediate thought is why wouldn't we be interested...he's a 3 down de with pass rush...but i wonder about his age...is he only say 32

Osi will turn 32 in November (11-16-1981)

I would actually love to sign him and rotate Odrick inside and outside. Don't forget that we'll lose Mcdaniel...

Back
Top Bottom