Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013

E-Man you are killing us here, this is the best you got with free agency a week away? Come on, man.

E-Man you are killing us here, this is the best you got with free agency a week away? Come on, man.

So you want names: tight end: ok we are very interested in Brandon Myers te. He has someone on the inside helping. lol. and leaning towards keeping fasano also. they want him to check out the market and come back to us for a counter offer. As with any free agent period money talks so nothing is etched in stone.

Regardless of the relative veracity of the OP's posts, this time of the year things drag and these are at the least welcome as interesting opportunities to stir new convo up and even "hopeful" (in the manner that I regularly am towards the life-changing numbers I play on my Powerball slips) :up:

please tell me none of you actually listen to this crap

I hope no matter what we dont take Patterson with our pick as it stands now.

Philbin wants Jennings and Ireland wants Wallace. Step aside Jeff and listen to the guy who orchestrates the team.

who's the cbs in the draft miami is looking at??? you said there were 2 of them
My money is on Xavier Rhodes at 12. Im also interested to hear about the Vet DE. Kind of goes along with what several of us were thinking...they want to keep Odrick at end right now...so that lowers the chances of us drafting a DE really high. I hope its Abraham...but Osi and Freeney are other options as well. Although rumor is Broncos want Freeney and might cut Dumerville if he won't take a pay cut

who's the cbs in the draft miami is looking at??? you said there were 2 of them
Dee Milliner will be gone before #12 so Miami has been looking to trade up to the top couple of picks in the second for Xavier Rhodes cb and Johnthan banks cb. problem is rhodes and banks don't justify #12 and they will be gone by the the time we draft again. we may need to trade up to get one. Miami would love to get there hands on milliner but we would have to trade up for him also. its going to be fun... Of course free agency can change things. my source say depending on how things go they may take rhodes at #12 if they don't like what left.

please tell me none of you actually listen to this crap

Like Vaark said, this time of year is absolutely dead for the NFL. This stuff is the reason I keep checking in here almost every day between the Super Bowl and free agency.

It's all in good fun.

Dee Milliner will be gone before #12 so Miami has been looking to trade up to the top couple of picks in the second for Xavier Rhodes cb and Johnthan banks cb. problem is rhodes and banks don't justify #12 and they will be gone by the the time we draft again. we may need to trade up to get one. Miami would love to get there hands on milliner but we would have to trade up for him also. its going to be fun... Of course free agency can change things. my source say depending on how things go they may take rhodes at #12 if they don't like what left.

for what it's worth since we are are doing the prediction thing... I have had that feeling because the value at 12 is not all that great depending on if someone falls, but I could see us trading down a few spots picking up extra second or third based on chart and then using our multitude of picks to get back into late first or very high second to get either, cb cb, cb wr, de cb, de wr based on our board. But I do see us leveraging our picks to get the guys we really like and not waiting to get the rug pulled... Quality over quantity

Just wondering, has Enduro ever hit on anything? Just curious not poking fun or anything. Its an honest question.

I have NOT heard any other team or ANYONE for that matter mention moving J. Long to right tackle. Do you have a source for this?

Back
Top Bottom