Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013

Enduro you are a crazy sum bitch but i love your posts AND i have had to eat words in the past when i said you had no idea what you are talking about.

How crazy would it be if Long went to RT and Martin stayed at LT. WOW!!

Woooooo! Enduro!

I love the 3 kids from Florida State (Rhodes, Carradine and Werner) for various reasons. If Miami was picking 20th and drafting Rhodes I'd be very happy, because it would represents excellent value. But with Ireland you never know?

long playing right tackle isn't crazy at all actually...makes sense to me to be honest given what i have seen of late...but good luck getting him to take right tackle money to stay here...and there in lies the issue

long playing right tackle isn't crazy at all actually...makes sense to me to be honest given what i have seen of late...but good luck getting him to take right tackle money to stay here...and there in lies the issue

Good point, added to the fact that his level of pride would take on a HUGE blow in this scenario. I just don't see it...

Osi will turn 32 in November (11-16-1981)

I would actually love to sign him and rotate Odrick inside and outside. Don't forget that we'll lose Mcdaniel...

he's got tread on the tires left...i'd like to get osi also very much...

This just make perfect sense indeed. By rotating Odrick inside and outside, we could play Soliai in the 1st 2 downs inside then Odrick on 3rd downs inside + in 1 of the 1st 2 downs on the outside. Osi would play the other of the downs that Odrick would bench + 3rd downs on the outside, that would keep both Odrick and Osi fresher, maximizing their efficiency. Odrick was just playing too much downs last year and losing effectiveness...

the issue i see with landing osi is that he's still gonna command damn good money...no less than $7 mil per imo...heck it wouldn't shock me if he pulled 5 years $45 mil somewhere...even at almost 32...he's an every down player if you want him to be...

I would be surprised he could command that much, we'll see but he had an unimpressive 2012 season and teams weren't knocking Giants doors when he was in a contract dispute. I see him as interesting for some teams but his value took a hit last year...

Interesting if any of that is true. It just seems too convienent that if any of that doesn't happen, it's easily written off as "it fell apart before it hit the press". Not saying it's false, but does raise an eyebrow! Love the "Patterson is dumb as a rock, per Ireland" comment! If Jeff feels he's that dumb . . . . he must be bad !

Bucky Brooks and Mayock have both said he has had terrible interviews...so yes...he is as dumb as bricks

the issue i see with landing osi is that he's still gonna command damn good money...no less than $7 mil per imo...heck it wouldn't shock me if he pulled 5 years $45 mil somewhere...even at almost 32...he's an every down player if you want him to be...

Osi is a situational pass rusher at this point. He may get close to 7M/ season but on a 3 year deal. The GM that gives him 5 years at 45M should be fired on the spot

you guys are probably right...5 and 45 for osi is probably a little rich the more i think about it...i don't agree though that he's only a situational rusher at this stage...he's at least a rotational de on early downs if you want him to be...

coming off a down year with new york which will given his age effect his market...

I would look to the draft for a good young RT.......

So whats breaking about enduro's post?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom