Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Fin Free agent update 2013

Just wondering, has Enduro ever hit on anything? Just curious not poking fun or anything. Its an honest question.
Not that I can remember. But he definitely stirs it up when he posts. :lol:

Just wondering, has Enduro ever hit on anything? Just curious not poking fun or anything. Its an honest question.

He "predicted" that Miami would take Mike Pouncey 2 years ago and Ryan Tannehill last year. Problem is that half the draftniks also had Miami taking those 2 players. He claims to know Ireland personally, so I guess we'll see how this plays out. I'm not holding my breath though. His "predictions" outside of Ryan Tannehill (which even Helen Keller saw coming) were all wrong...

Can you tell us the two CBs that we're looking at, and give us ANYTHING on the WRs we are looking at in the draft since Patterson is out?????

Luv the enduro threads. Always keeps things lively. Reminds me of watchout. Realgm heat fans will know who I'm talking about

My money is on Xavier Rhodes at 12. Im also interested to hear about the Vet DE. Kind of goes along with what several of us were thinking...they want to keep Odrick at end right now...so that lowers the chances of us drafting a DE really high. I hope its Abraham...but Osi and Freeney are other options as well. Although rumor is Broncos want Freeney and might cut Dumerville if he won't take a pay cut

osi is a free agent???

Dee Milliner will be gone before #12 so Miami has been looking to trade up to the top couple of picks in the second for Xavier Rhodes cb and Johnthan banks cb. problem is rhodes and banks don't justify #12 and they will be gone by the the time we draft again. we may need to trade up to get one. Miami would love to get there hands on milliner but we would have to trade up for him also. its going to be fun... Of course free agency can change things. my source say depending on how things go they may take rhodes at #12 if they don't like what left.

so they're willing to take rhodes who they have a high 2nd round grade on at #12 due to position need pretty much...make a 2nd round grade a top 12 pick...fml...that's one of the dumbest and sure to fail draft strategies i've ever heard...is ireland really that damn dense

Anybody know what the **** we are doing at Tight End? tap tap tap, is this thing on? Anybody?

Yeah, you were not aware of that?

no i was not...how old is osi??? my immediate thought is why wouldn't we be interested...he's a 3 down de with pass rush...but i wonder about his age...is he only say 32

35840203-1.jpg

Anybody know what the **** we are doing at Tight End? tap tap tap, is this thing on? Anybody?
I am hearing alot about Brandon Myers but there are so many rumors out there who knows. I would hope they have Zach Ertz on their board and he falls to us in the second.

the only way i think myers would be in play is if we lost fasano...they are similar players as far as the way they threaten the defense...i do like myers but he's an intermediate and underneath te that does a lot of damage by surprise...

no i was not...how old is osi??? my immediate thought is why wouldn't we be interested...he's a 3 down de with pass rush...but i wonder about his age...is he only say 32
His contract voided a few weeks ago but he can't be signed until Mar 12. He was healthy all of last year but his production was down. I don't think the Giants can afford him but I have read the Titans are very interested in him. If I am Ireland, I am talking with his agent.

Early 30s I would guess his age.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

the only way i think myers would be in play is if we lost fasano...they are similar players as far as the way they threaten the defense...i do like myers but he's an intermediate and underneath te that does a lot of damage by surprise...
Personally I would rather sign Fasano and draft Ertz or McDonald. Not a fan of Meyers either.

Back
Top Bottom