Breaking: Gase To Jets! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Gase To Jets!

He will need to completely re-think his offense if he wants to avoid the same failures he had with Tannehill and Cutler. The over-reliance on screen passes was present in Chicago, but I gave him a pass on that because I figured the brutal injury toll the Bears took that year played a part in that. In hindsight, I think Adam Gase just crutches on screen plays too much.

Personally, I hope he learned nothing. Absolutely nothing. I hope he dials his ego up to 11 and tries to show Miami that his scheme works, and tries to prove he was right when he told Armando Salguero "I could run a top ten offense with you as the quarterback." I really hope he does.

Would’ve been nice if he’d have traded himself to the Jets for a fourth rounder. Seems to be the standard procedure .

Nice... 3rd and 9... Bubble screen, 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage...receiver gets net 1 yard....4th down! You can have him LOL

Ha I don’t recall gase ever saying that to mando but if so too funny.

I think more than anything he needs to have a better staff around him. But it sounds like he might be rolling with similar underwhelming options.

So rumors going on right now are that Matt Rhule was ready to become head coach for the Jets, but the front office was worried about the staff he'd put together and wanted to choose the staff for him

Got to wonder how many times Peyton changed the call as Gase was credited with being the guru. Gase sucks.

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry or just plotz.

At the risk of repeating myself.
The NY media will rip him into pieces with his arrogant style. If he thinks our media was bad ...oh holy macaroni....you better start wearing a ski mask in summer time so nobody can look you in the eyes.

This is the best way of ****ing up a potential franchise QB. :lol:

I was scared shitless the Jets would do something right (for them) and hire McCarthy.

Good hire Jets, excellent hire. :pbj:

Back
Top Bottom