Brett Kollmann - Tua Tagovailoa is a system QB | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Kollmann - Tua Tagovailoa is a system QB

I watched a little bit of Tua tape after he was drafted.

The only concern I had was velocity on quick outs.

The one thing that impressed me, his ball placement.

I'll take that trade anyday. He's got a chance to be very special.

Some people need to rewatch Tua play. I watched all of Tua’s games after we drafted him. Tua is a special talent. My hooe is that he learns how to protect himself.
your right, that is what he needs to learn, since high school he’s had the mentality of, I will run you over if I have to, that **** has got to go, he needs to learn how to slide #1, and he needs to learn how when to slide..

get your money on the field, and when I say money I mean, get those yards when they are there, threaten that defense for sure, make it part of your game, watch how Kyler Murray and Russell play the game in that regard, that’s how you do it, you cut them, then you don’t let them touch you, it’s the ultimate slap in the face.

Finally watched the video, he might have said he’s a system QB but he also said Brees is and he’s compared him to Brees said they Elevate the system and even pointed out Tua had the best passer rating in the country on none PA and rpo plays meaning he doesn’t need the system. My only issue is the weak arm arguement, not an issue he doesn’t have a weak arm, the same guy doesn’t see a problem with burrows arm. And Tua has the same if not better arm strength then burrow

My only issue is the weak arm arguement, not an issue he doesn’t have a weak arm, the same guy doesn’t see a problem with burrows arm. And Tua has the same if not better arm strength then burrow

Exactly right. That part of his analysis was certainly poor. As was his comment on social media claiming that Tua isn’t an elite prospect.

Outside of that, I don’t have much issue with what he said. I don’t fully agree with the system QB label, but I’m in no way up in arms over it.

Which system that Tua excelled in at Alabama was the one that he needed to be in to excel?

It's very clear that most people trashing this video didn't actually watch it. The guy closes by predicting Tua/Gailey will be as effective as the Brees/Payton.
I don’t think that’s why people are trashing it, and it doesn’t mean that previous assertions aren’t wrong.

So defensive when you perceive others to be defensive. Also presumptive that others haven’t watched the video despite many of those people actually commenting or taking issue with what he said in the video. And on social media.

In other words, not well informed on your part. Pot meet kettle, huh?

Lastly, try not distorting things. Someone taking issue with some of his comments doesn’t mean they aren’t aware of other things he said or that he was also complimentary.

You‘re just full of assumptions and are jumping to conclusions. And sounding just as defensive and sensitive as those you’re mocking.

Are you Kollmann in disguise?? Or his mom?? Sure sounds like it.

Someone's triggered. Chill out.

Of course people are going to take exception to one of the best prospects in a generation being labeled a system QB. Calling someone a system QB has negative connotations and has for some time.

Someone's triggered. Chill out.

Don’t look now. I have an internet stalker.

Sorry you don’t like being called out in return. Pretty sensitive to it, apparently.

What goes around, comes around.

what the hell does this even mean and how is it a defense for you feeling the need to comment on something you clearly didn’t watch?

I don't feel the need to issue any defence for saying that clickbait trolls shouldn't be rewarded with the clicks (and thus ad revenue) that they are seeking to drive towards their platform.

Fascinating that you take it so personally though.

Guys attack the post and not the poster

Going after others here personally will get your posts deleted

I don't feel the need to issue any defence for saying that clickbait trolls shouldn't be rewarded with the clicks (and thus ad revenue) that they are seeking to drive towards their platform.

Fascinating that you take it so personally though.

In fairness the whole title if the video is Tua is a system qb and thats okay.

But even then to assume someone is a troll just based off of a title of a post is not fair. And honestly calling anybody a troll before listening to their view point is wrong too especially if they in the end are very complimentary of a player but do mention concerns and explain them.

Disagree with his post? Fine that is your opinion. But personally I feel your reaction. Was uncalled for

Back
Top Bottom