Brian Flores Emerging As Top Candidate For Dolphins Head Coach Position | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Emerging As Top Candidate For Dolphins Head Coach Position

This is really just a media dogpile - Beasley's "momentum" article got a comment from Jason La Caforna, which Beasley retweeted, which others have picked up and run with. There's no new information based on anything other than Beasley's "source" saying top brass was impressed with him and that Flores is near the top if not the top candidate.
But it's hot sauce on this forum and everyone running with it.

I'm not sure the tank thing will work because buyers don't care about that. Either that or I'm just a long-time fin fan that sees the value of doing something right for once. We'll probably have more wins next year than this year

Bill Belichick is a great coach, no doubt. But his coaching tree has been average at best. Parcells taught his guys how to do it, and they were great. It seems that Belichick simply directs them to do it, without telling them the why. Unless I'm seeing something creative or motivational, I'm not too impressed with Patriots spin offs with minimal experience.

Seems like a good candidate if we're going to tank 2019 though.

If you read Armando's latest, the Dolphins aren't looking to hire their future head coach right now. Just looking for a stand in guy for the tank right now.
Honestly, I hope that's right.

A coach is not luck of the draw. Some coaches simply are not good or meant to be HC.

If we hire this guy, I will definitely give him a fair chance. I mean, we could be the Arizona Cardinals. But honestly, this hire is not doing it for me right now, if this is where we go.

Honestly don't know why I am even a little surprised about this. Maybe after one more season, we can fire Grier too (along with the rest of the bunch, again) and maybe by that time a good coaching candidate will actually want to come to Miami.

Honestly don't know why I am even a little surprised about this. Maybe after one more season, we can fire Grier too (along with the rest of the bunch, again) and maybe by that time a good coaching candidate will actually want to come to Miami.
Surprised by what? Beasleys baseless article?

I believe that many people won't come to Miami because of how dysfunctional everything has been for years. It all starts with Ross

Back
Top Bottom