***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

Down,down we go. Grier has not disappointed. Grier is the anti-christ dragging Dolphin fans to hell.

Stephen Ross is Lucifer plunging Phindom into the abyss.

Cry Havoc! and release the dogs of war!

This may seem over dramatic, but the truth is.....It is far worse than these mad rants. There are NO words to describe the pit the Dolphins are headed for.

Wow I feel dumber after reading this brsvo

Nope!!! ...We will probably hire a unknown that could turn out to be a idiot...but Gase is a KNOWN idiot...
I am talking about the melt down on their forum after Gase hiring. I'm seeing the same thing here.

You were right bro. Grier should have gotten axed too.

My bad believing in the guy.

Meh maybe they somehow luck into an elite QB and everything works out. Hasn't happened since Marino and even that wasn't enough on its own, but you never know.

I'm not even saying that's Flores is a **** coach. The issue is that he has proven literally nothing. Maybe in a couple of years he would be an outstanding candidate but God damn this is early.

Then again it's less absurd than The Bengals hiring Taylor because he was a Rams QB coach.

If he was gonna hire a guy with no experience, he should have hired a Dolphin fan at least.

Holy hell, if this is true, it's just... depressing.

I wasn't thrilled when Ross decided to hand the keys over to Grier, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, it will be an absolute ridiculous hire if the phins go with Flores. In fact, it will be the worst coaching hire of the off-season.

Nothing on this man's resume says, "I'm ready to be an NFL head coach."

Jesus Christ. I'll gladly eat crow if the time comes, but God damn dolphins gonna dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom