***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

Tanking is a fool's solution. Anyone that supports it have no idea of work ethic and integrity? They'd rather get a cheat code than follow the rules and win.

Yes I fully support "tanking" which means to me, this year, get linemen and as many as possible on both sides, get linebackers, like 100 and see if we can get 8, four starters and 4 backups, get tight ends, walkons, draft picks whatever.

Then in 2020 get a QB, what is wrong with that. The are a lot of folks at G.S. who have a higher net worth than you, I or most on this board, they got it by using what you call "cheat codes". I guess one man's cheat codes are another's Strategy.

The Ever Profitable VIPER

Last edited:
two names linked as potential assistants/DC are Packers ILB/Run Game Coordinator Patrick Graham and Bret Bielema... gee it's almost like I know what I'm talking about

How do feel about those two?

tough to say honestly. Bielema was a disappointment at Arkansas but no matter where he was in college he had tough defenses. Dunno enough about Graham, has a reputation as a developer of talent. I'd probably consider Graham a good hire as DL or LB coach but a risk as a DC

tough to say honestly. Bielema was a disappointment at Arkansas but no matter where he was in college he had tough defenses. Dunno enough about Graham, has a reputation as a developer of talent. I'd probably consider Graham a good hire as DL or LB coach but a risk as a DC
I can't imagine Graham would be a DC candidate yet. I would imagine LB coach would be what he would have.

Back
Top Bottom