***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

I agree the idea that Richard is an obviously better choice is borderline ridiculous. None of us know who is a better coach. We have an extremely limited amount of info to base the decision off. Personally I like Richard better because he's had success at two different places now whereas Flores led a fairly uninspiring unit. But the fact of the matter is we are going on so little with both that it's just about meaningless anyhow.

The reason i wanted Richard was because he is seen as the mastermind behind the legion of boom which is probably the best secondary of this decade. Seeing where the NFL is going with young OC's who can put up video game number yards and points it would be imperative to get a young defensive mind that can counteract that. Maybe Flores can do that, but from a resume perspective the two are not anywhere near comparable in that aspect. It's not borderline ridiculous to think Richard would be better than Flores.

As much as everyone wanted Richard, the coordinators will make our break either of them as far as being successful imo. There is a good chance that Flores will hire better coordinators than Richard would have, but we prob will never know for sure. Just praying he lands some good ones.

ya see.....how do we know the players care? If I'm a Pats player and I like Flores, I'm gonna try to keep him lol. If I say he's ready to go its because I want to get rid of him.

Flores may not have been able to coach his defense to beat our “ ****ty offense”.... even though our offense only beat his defense once, and it took an unimaginable trick play to do it.... and even though the first time our offense played his defense, his defense made us look like trash... and even though our offense also beat the Chicago Bears defense and a lot of people here wanted Fangio... Flores is still coaching a defense in the playoffs

Man, i hope the team isn't looking to tank. Giving young players an opportunity sure, but you always want to try to win.
Tanking is a fool's solution. Anyone that supports it have no idea of work ethic and integrity? They'd rather get a cheat code than follow the rules and win.

Back
Top Bottom