***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

No, that would be you, the crying Gase fans and Ross. Oh, let’s not forget about the Flores fans.
Hey dimwit I've been on this site since 2002 and one of the primary reasons people like myself don't post or visit very often is because of people such as yourself that have nothing to add and make trolling statement after statement which in turn ruins what should be an educated debate.

But go ahead YouTube coach expert, continue with your excellent anaylsis.

LMAOOOOO Wait Wait Wait. So now anyone who takes a wait and see approach to this hire is one of "Flores Boys"? You guys seriously crack me up:roflmao It's called rational thinking. Yeah, I wanted Richard too, but if the truth is told, NO ONE on this board has any idea how either Flores or Richard would perform in a HC role for this team. It's really funny that some of You are already trying to break off into factions that are defined in your own minds as absolutes. In other words, You believe that if someone doesn't absolutely DESPISE this hire, then that person must be one of "Flores' Boys". The reality is that many of us are open minded enough to realize that this guy is pretty much an unknown in the equation. He could be really terrible, He could be great, or he could be another coach that leaves us mired in the seemingly endless cycle of mediocrity. There are a few of us that are willing to give him at least one season to prove himself though. You guys that are doing the meltdown thing can keep it going though. You've been entertaining me since around 9 pm Friday night loll.

The tribalism is real.

Hey dimwit I've been on this site since 2002 and one of the primary reasons people like myself don't post or visit often is people such as yourself that have nothing to add and make trolling statement after statement just ruin the forums.
Ignore button rocks

Hey dimwit I've been on this site since 2002 and one of the primary reasons people like myself don't post or visit very often is because of people such as yourself that have nothing to add and make trolling statement after statement which in turn ruins what should be an educated debate.

But go ahead YouTube coach expert, continue with your excellent anaylsis.

Spot on. This whole coaching search has been rather exhausting on this site for those reasons

Your favorite candidate isn't always gonna get hired. Mine sure as hell didn't. But rational discussion about the new guy would be nice

I'm guessing it will be Caldwell as OC and Bielema as DC. I would be shocked if we keep Rizzi though . Hard to kerp someone after padding them over for head coach.

I'm guessing it will be Caldwell as OC and Bielema as DC. I would be shocked if we keep Rizzi though . Hard to kerp someone after padding them over for head coach.

I think Rizzi could stick. Although he could end up in NY.

Back
Top Bottom