Brian Flores' Tenure in Miami Could End Sooner Than Expected | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores' Tenure in Miami Could End Sooner Than Expected

I wanted Kris Richard, and was a bit disappointed when it wasn’t him, but that being sad this talk is ridiculous.

If Ross fires Flo after EXPLICITLY saying any HC gets a pass on the first year rebuild, It would mean the end of any serious staff talent ever coming to this team until Ross sells or dies...
Where did Ross say any HC would get a pass on a first year build? Doubt any owner would say that. But then again it’s Ross.

I don't understand this at all. Even the talk about this just seems odd to me. It's been one game. If this was week #12 or something and they were still playing like this then I could maybe see it.

Personally I don't think he's on the hotseat at all unless we go 0-16 and there's no evidence of improvement after FA and the draft next year. We're going to have money to overpay some players short term, it's long term we need to be more careful with the money.

I don't understand this at all. Even the talk about this just seems odd to me. It's been one game. If this was week #12 or something and they were still playing like this then I could maybe see it.
Exactly! We have what 30 new players or so on the team with new systems in all 3 phases of the game. There's a lack of talent and it's the youngest team in the league so expecting them to have any type of cohesion in game 1 is ridiculous.

That bye week can't come quick enough this year.

Flores' strong point was supposed to be defensive playcalling. Why in the world would he relinquish those duties after getting hired based largely on that skill?

A few more azz whippings like last weekend and it just might be.
No way can he survive 5 azz whippings in one season

I wasn’t on board with hiring Flo but warmed up quickly. I would fire him if we don’t make the playoffs year 3. Grier, if he blows this draft.

not sure we why havent cleaned house 100% when we clean house its always 50% 70% 99%, but never 100%. F*** YOU ROSS!!

More here: https://thebiglead.com/2019/09/10/brian-flores-fired-dolphins-nfl/

First off I’m not saying I agree with this article. However before people say well Flores got a 5 year contract he’s immune to a firing. These contracts for coaches mean absolutely nothing. An owner will pay them to go away in a heart beat if they’re stinking up the joint. This is the only year Flores is 100% immune from a firing imo.

Just think it’s interesting that Flores and Grier could possibly be tanking for another Coach and GM to use their resources they’re tanking for lol

Flores gets the year for sure to prove he is up to the job... no one expect a lot of wins...we expect to see a team buying in and playing hard...see young players developing.

Back
Top Bottom