Build Around Tannehill Or Make A Move At Quarterback? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Build Around Tannehill Or Make A Move At Quarterback?

Are you suggesting an illegal online wager here?? Tsk, tsk.....I'd never get involved in such shenanigans....plus, I don't bet in nickels and dimes.

LOL....you Tannebros are a sensitive lot, huh?...must all be a lot of fun a parties or bars correcting and lecturing everyone when it doesn't go your way. When RT screws up do you pull out a stat book and start loudly quoting numbers and say "Here...let me show you how he's better than Russell Wilson"....HA!

IT.....WAS.....A......JOKE

Better than incorrectly placing the blame on a single player for a TEAM's performance.

The QB gets a lot of the glory in the same right they get a lot of the blame. You guys know how football works and has for 50+ years. Stop acting naive

Yeah, that 7-1 stretch in 6 yrs of football will evaporate real quick when they dont go 14-2 next season. That argument will go poof.

Or you (and many others like in '16) will be in hiding as Tannehill is balling out (waiting for him to have an off day or get injured to talk S and prove you were right) and continuing where he left off with the first competent coaching staff he's had in his professional career. We'll find out soon enough :thumbsup

Last edited:
Doesn't make it accurate.

Maybe not fully but they 100% have the biggest impact of anyone on the field so they’re going to get scrutinized the most and we have generally sucked under all of our QBs the past nearly 2 decades

Maybe not fully but they 100% have the biggest impact of anyone on the field so they’re going to get scrutinized the most and we have generally sucked under all of our QBs the past nearly 2 decades

Regardless, blaming one player for other's mistakes is idiotic.

*Dear Non-Gender Specific or even possibly Transgender (hey...it's ok!):

1. The wagering comment was sarcasm as one like you who is consumed by self-believed wittiness (judging by your recent gif of which you were oh so proud) should have been able to comprehend. Maybe next time I'll just draw stick figures so as to simplify it for your understanding. BTW.....where did I ever post anything about "I'm tellin'!"?? - You must have irrationally assumed this based on your own enjoyable experiences of ratting people out. And wagering vcash??...hahaha...how cool & badass, bro (but I guess that's as close as you'll get to anything with a "v" in the name).

2. Of course, again, reading comprehension issues: Where have I said Tannehill is the "biggest problem"? - To be sure I think he is an issue holding this team back from progressing beyond mid-level but there are/have been many problems on this team that have to do with that....him just being one. If you can get over your man/boy/whatever lust for him you'd see that I've called out other issues (Gase, the coaching staff, O & D players, etc) but you just wanna focus on defending and shielding your man , throwing a tantrum whenever he's criticized and trying to place a protective cocoon around your boy (oh..how shhweet (lisp implied)).

*This response is sarcastic - so please, when bringing a mod your daily, shiny red apple and looking for your desperately needed pat on the head, refrain from squealing if possible - and, I don't really think you're blind (but the rest seems to fit).

Dear Human (maybe):

Oh, good! We're actually being insulting now. In that case....

1) Your idea of using stick figures for communication is probably for the best; you using big words is like Mr. Magoo playing with a thermonuclear weapon. Amusing and cute in theory, probably disastrous in practice.

2) The point, and I'll make this even clear enough so that even a small child or a golden retriever could understand: You're generalizing and labeling. The second you break out the staggeringly inventive terms "Tannefanboy" and "Tannebros," you reduce the conversation to "us vs them", and conversation usually degrades to this point. Didn't feel good being labeled a "Tannehater," did it? But if you start that nonsense, you deserve every bit of it coming back. Much like if you do the "bring a shiny red apple to the mods" bit, you'd get something in return like, "Yes, please go back to the basement with your cronies and whine about how Tannehill stole your lunch money - it's the only rational explanation for your blind hatred."

Oh, also, your homophobic comment aside? "Sweet" lisped would be "thweet.' Not "shhweet." Your translation would be either Wayne's World...or desperate for an insult

Regarding the mods, I'm literally picturing the them watching this back and forth and gritting their teeth. So I'll make you a deal. Don't lump people all together as blind homers...or some brilliant label involving the prefix "Tanne" - and I won't do the equivalent to you. Cool?

Or you (and many others like in '16) will be in hiding as Tannehill is balling out (waiting for him to have an off day or get injured to talk S and prove you were right) and continuing where he left off with the first competent coaching staff he's had in his professional career. We'll find out soon enough :thumbsup

Out of curiosity, what is your definition of "balling"?

Dear Human (maybe):

Oh, good! We're actually being insulting now. In that case....

1) Your idea of using stick figures for communication is probably for the best; you using big words is like Mr. Magoo playing with a thermonuclear weapon. Amusing and cute in theory, probably disastrous in practice.

2) The point, and I'll make this even clear enough so that even a small child or a golden retriever could understand: You're generalizing and labeling. The second you break out the staggeringly inventive terms "Tannefanboy" and "Tannebros," you reduce the conversation to "us vs them", and conversation usually degrades to this point. Didn't feel good being labeled a "Tannehater," did it? But if you start that nonsense, you deserve every bit of it coming back. Much like if you do the "bring a shiny red apple to the mods" bit, you'd get something in return like, "Yes, please go back to the basement with your cronies and whine about how Tannehill stole your lunch money - it's the only rational explanation for your blind hatred."

Oh, also, your homophobic comment aside? "Sweet" lisped would be "thweet.' Not "shhweet." Your translation would be either Wayne's World...or desperate for an insult

Regarding the mods, I'm literally picturing the them watching this back and forth and gritting their teeth. So I'll make you a deal. Don't lump people all together as blind homers...or some brilliant label involving the prefix "Tanne" - and I won't do the equivalent to you. Cool?

Gee...looks like hit a nerve huh? So I can go on my streak in getting your goat (is that why you chose the name ? lol) and continue winning I'll reply;

1) Glad you agree stick figures for communication would be for the best to aid in your comprehension. And just how would Mr. Magoo get his hands on a nuclear weapon ?? (oh, sorry, "thermonuclear" - using big words to appear smart, huh? - yeah, that's what people do who are insecure about their intelligence). You do know Mr. Magoo is not a real person, right?? (just checking in case he exists as a real person in your fantasy world along with Tannehill who resides there as the best QB to come along since Marino). Sorry, hope I didn't ruin your fantasy like when you found out at age 30 that Santa Claus wasn't real.

2) So you're fluent in childish speech or dog speak/ "language"??...lol...no surprise. I bet you sit around yelling & preaching at your poor dog (who is as tired as most of us here about it) about how great Tannehill is, it's not his fault, people just don't understand, and everyone is against him, blah, blah, blah....the dog probably just barks (which you take as the dog understanding and being in agreement) to shut you up and get some rest. Don't care a bit about being labeled a Tannehater since I don't care about the opinions of the delusional who declare it. BTW, thanks for the compliment of my being "staggeringly inventive" (just like Tesla, Edison, etc....by implication you are saying I am a genius and I modestly will not argue that point).

Nice to know (but not too surprising) that you are well versed in the homophobic slur world and proper spelling of such insults....experience is a good teacher apparently.

So.....in an effort to terminate this ongoing conflict (which I obviously continue to win since you can't keep from wearing your heart on your frilly sleeve and acting out) I will no longer reply to you from this point forward on this since my victory is apparent (plus in an attempt to not further impact or reduce your mental faculties - you don't have much to spare). But I will attempt to end it like your dog does to make you, although erroneous and delusional as always, happy and self satisfied that you are right and save face:

"Woof, woof!!"

Last edited:
Gee...looks like hit a nerve huh? So I can go on my streak in getting your goat (is that why you chose the name ? lol) and continue winning I'll reply;

1) Glad you agree stick figures for communication would be for the best to aid in your comprehension. And just how would Mr. Magoo get his hands on a nuclear weapon ?? (oh, sorry, "thermonuclear" - using big words to appear smart, huh? - yeah, that's what people do who are insecure about their intelligence). You do know Mr. Magoo is not a real person, right?? (just checking in case he exists as a real person in your fantasy world along with Tannehill who resides there as the best QB to come along since Marino). Sorry, hope I didn't ruin your fantasy like when you found out at age 30 that Santa Claus wasn't real.

2) So you're fluent in childish speech or dog speak/ "language"??...lol...no surprise. I bet you sit around yelling & preaching at your poor dog (who is as tired as most of us here about it) about how great Tannehill is, it's not his fault, people just don't understand, and everyone is against him, blah, blah, blah....the dog probably just barks (which you take as the dog understanding and being in agreement) to shut you up and get some rest. Don't care a bit about being labeled a Tannehater since I don't care about the opinions of the delusional who declare it. BTW, thanks for the compliment of my being "staggeringly inventive" (just like Tesla, Edison, etc....by implication you are saying I am a genius and I modestly will not argue that point).

Nice to know (but not too surprising) that you are well versed in the homophobic slur world and proper spelling of such insults....experience is a good teacher apparently.

So.....in an effort to terminate this ongoing conflict (which I obviously continue to win since you can't keep from wearing your heart on your frilly sleeve) I will attempt to end it like your dog does to make you, although erroneous and delusional as always, happy and self satisfied that you are right:

"Woof, woof!!"

Please stop flirting with me, and there are classes that can help with your run-on sentences.

Keep on winning, champ.

Last edited:
2) So you're fluent in childish speech or dog speak/ "language"??...lol...no surprise. I bet you sit around yelling & preaching at your poor dog (who is as tired as most of us here about it) about how great Tannehill is, it's not his fault, people just don't understand, and everyone is against him, blah, blah, blah...

In general , the loudest voices do not necessarily represent the majority

65dd0z.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom