Build Around Tannehill Or Make A Move At Quarterback? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Build Around Tannehill Or Make A Move At Quarterback?

Care to make a wager, or are you just running your mouth....again.

Are you suggesting an illegal online wager here?? Tsk, tsk.....I'd never get involved in such shenanigans....plus, I don't bet in nickels and dimes.

LOL....you Tannebros are a sensitive lot, huh?...must all be a lot of fun a parties or bars correcting and lecturing everyone when it doesn't go your way. When RT screws up do you pull out a stat book and start loudly quoting numbers and say "Here...let me show you how he's better than Russell Wilson"....HA!

IT.....WAS.....A......JOKE

Last edited:
I understand that. I only stated it to show how many more extra set of downs/plays the Seattle offense got compared to the Dolphins. Those extra plays results in more rushing yards. A whopping 16 per game when you discount Wilson's runs.

If you convert more 3rd downs you give your team the chance to run the ball more.

I think the strategy should be to do both. Send Tannehill back out and hope he performs like he did right before he got injured. But we also need a backup plan. Someone who can win games for us if Ryan has issues. We don't have that person on the roster right now. So draft someone please. Doesn't have to be 11, but draft someone.

I have no problem with that.

Russell Wilson 153 rushing first downs
Ryan Tannehill 64 rushing first downs.

It not just about the passer rating. Its about staying on the field so you can score.

In the year the Seahawks won the Super Bowl Wilson ran for 45 first downs. More than half the starting backs in the league. But you keep convincing yourself it was all Lynch.

Admit it. You'd have bet that Wilson had a higher QB rating than Tannehill on third down in 2016. Just admit it, you'll feel better.

How many rushing 1st downs does Tannehill have the year he won the super bowl?

Tannehill never won a SB, so **** it lets just make **** up to make him look bad... Who cares if someone points out our **** making scheme, we'll just reply with unrelated non-sense...

Yeah, that 7-1 stretch in 6 yrs of football will evaporate real quick when they dont go 14-2 next season. That argument will go poof.

Are you suggesting an illegal online wager here?? Tsk, tsk.....I'd never get involved in such shenanigans....plus, I don't bet in nickels and dimes.

LOL....you Tannebros are a sensitive lot, huh?...must all be a lot of fun a parties or bars correcting and lecturing everyone when it doesn't go your way. When RT screws up do you pull out a stat book and start loudly quoting numbers and say "Here...let me show you how he's better than Russell Wilson"....HA!

IT.....WAS.....A......JOKE

*Dear Sir or Madam:

1) Please note that wagering vcash on this forum has been a long-established practice. While your “I’m tellin’!” stance is undoubtedly wildly popular at recess, it is simply unnecessary in this scenario.

2) As you would opine, “LOL whatevs.” Lump everyone together if you must, it’s not difficult to see that your stance boils down to the same old song and dance: “If you don’t agree with me that Tannehill is the biggest problem with this team and needs to go, then you’re a blind homer who’s a whiner.” People in glass houses, friend. You Tannehaters and your witch hunts...truly a sad tale.

*I previously stated that I would more clearly identify my sarcastic replies in a special manner for you, out of necessity.

This posting is sarcastic. I don’t really think you live in a glass house.

*Dear Sir or Madam:

1) Please note that wagering vcash on this forum has been a long-established practice. While your “I’m tellin’!” stance is undoubtedly wildly popular at recess, it is simply unnecessary in this scenario.

2) As you would opine, “LOL whatevs.” Lump everyone together if you must, it’s not difficult to see that your stance boils down to the same old song and dance: “If you don’t agree with me that Tannehill is the biggest problem with this team and needs to go, then you’re a blind homer who’s a whiner.” People in glass houses, friend. You Tannehaters and your witch hunts...truly a sad tale.

*I previously stated that I would more clearly identify my sarcastic replies in a special manner for you, out of necessity.

This posting is sarcastic. I don’t really think you live in a glass house.

*Dear Non-Gender Specific or even possibly Transgender (hey...it's ok!):

1. The wagering comment was sarcasm as one like you who is consumed by self-believed wittiness (judging by your recent gif of which you were oh so proud) should have been able to comprehend. Maybe next time I'll just draw stick figures so as to simplify it for your understanding. BTW.....where did I ever post anything about "I'm tellin'!"?? - You must have irrationally assumed this based on your own enjoyable experiences of ratting people out. And wagering vcash??...hahaha...how cool & badass, bro (but I guess that's as close as you'll get to anything with a "v" in the name).

2. Of course, again, reading comprehension issues: Where have I said Tannehill is the "biggest problem"? - To be sure I think he is an issue holding this team back from progressing beyond mid-level but there are/have been many problems on this team that have to do with that....him just being one. If you can get over your man/boy/whatever lust for him you'd see that I've called out other issues (Gase, the coaching staff, O & D players, etc) but you just wanna focus on defending and shielding your man , throwing a tantrum whenever he's criticized and trying to place a protective cocoon around your boy (oh..how shhweet (lisp implied)).

*This response is sarcastic - so please, when bringing a mod your daily, shiny red apple and looking for your desperately needed pat on the head, refrain from squealing if possible - and, I don't really think you're blind (but the rest seems to fit).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom