Calling Boomer and CK! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calling Boomer and CK!

boomer and ck, I was about to have so much more respect for you with not responding to this thread after reading all the responses to it and knowing you read them too, but then I saw responses from boomer and lost faith a little. Was it peer pressure or ignorance that finally made you respond? ck hasn't responded and I know he has read this so he can't be broken, but I think Boomer cracked with ignorance after reading what he responded to after a response to a post. would I be right you guys? Boom, I understand, I try to remain quiet and read until something off the wall on the general boards shows up and I feel an obligation to respond.

That is one of the dumbest, most immature posts that I've ever read on this site. This is a football site- opinions and information are shared and we don't always agree. You sound more like a middle school girl gossiping at a sock hop.

Boomer...without trying to find a way to re-watch the game again...one has to be impressed by the way Michigan played against a darn good Florida team and beat them.
I believe Henne threw for 373 yds that game and Hart ran for appx 130. I would have to believe that not only Long had a good game...but as a team...all the Michigan players did. I found this link to the highlights of the game...nice.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1138363753/bclid1315742516/bctid1363158494

Florida was not the team they were the year before, the defense lost a lot to the NFL draft the year before, it was a pretty young team.

Florida was not the team they were the year before, the defense lost a lot to the NFL draft the year before, it was a pretty young team.

Blue...wasn't Florida ranked 9th in the Nation? Where was Michigan ranked?

Because they lost to Appalachian State and played much of the season with a freshman QB. Much like USC, Michigan were a force in the 2nd half of the season and should have beaten Florida much more easily were it not for 2 goal line fumbles by Mike Hart

Boomer, in your post talking about Long not staying on his blocks long enough or him getting out to fast, to me seems very correctable. Am i wrong or is it the fact that it continued to happen the problem?

Jake could be very, very wrong.

As could you. Drop it already, you've made it clear that you don't like Jake Long. We'll see where he's drafted, what position he plays, how he plays, and that will be that. And next year we'll do it all again.

Jake could be very, very wrong.

Or very very right. But I have my doubts that the Dolphins will select either Longs...now.

I'm really starting to believe that Parcells will find enough trading partners to trade down...this draft is top heavy thru picks 1-6...after that it's a best buy from around 30-60. Teams in that 7-30 area are going to jump around if they want a better player. I can see Parcells making two to three trades...and still be around 12 after...then who...I'm starting to like D. Harvey...he's still growing only 21 and has an immense wing span of 82 inches. He could be the player that becomes the Dolphins new DE...in the 3-4.

I have to thank Boomer for this...after chatting with him and him saying that Harvey should have done more in the game against Michigan..I took a closer look at him...and I do like what I see.

Yep. I could be wrong. No doubt about it. But this is not communist Russia where one point of view can be railed on at nauseum while another is sanctioned. What puts you in a position to tell someone what they should and should not say? What harm does hearing my opinion do to you?

I never tell anyone to stop talking even though I hear the same things from them over and over again. That is their opinion. That is the point of the site. They are entitled to say what they want as many times as they want.

Unbelievable.

Yep. I could be wrong. No doubt about it. But this is not communist Russia where one point of view can be railed on at nauseum while another is sanctioned. What puts you in a position to tell someone what they should and should not say? What harm does hearing my opinion do to you?

I never tell anyone to stop talking even though I hear the same things from them over and over again. That is their opinion. That is the point of the site. They are entitled to say what they want as many times as they want.

Unbelievable.

No one is telling you to stop talking, just asking you to maybe move on intead of railing against one player. It's just the internet, no big deal.

Like I said. When the same people stop railing about how great he is, I will stop railing about the questions I have within his skill set.

Like I said. When the same people stop railing about how great he is, I will stop railing about the questions I have within his skill set.

Can someone tell me how to use the ignore function?

Back
Top Bottom