Cam Newton? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Newton?

As stated previously I don't want Cam anywhere near this team as in playing for the Dolphins.

No. It's not a knock against him as a quarterback either. He was the victim of poor management in Carolina. Running your 150 million dollar quarterback like he is a power back was always going to end bad. Shame what happened to him

No thanks. Rather not try the rebuild with a guy who has taken a pounding over the years.

Fitzpatrick and Rosen are better options if we don’t draft a QB because they are already under contract and cost us zero resources. Cam would be an expensive stop-gap player which wouldn’t really fit in with what the FO has done so far in the rebuild.
Not that im a cam newton fan our anything but. Id think he would b an upgrade over the 2. And hes only 30 so not sure wheres the stop gap. Id take a flyer though. My thing with cam is his playing style..can he hold up

Talk out today that the he would welcome going to the Bears.

he was awful this year before he got shut down

like couldn't hit a barn awful

i don't know if that arm is getting fixed enough to play a 16 + game season

I would stay away from Newton.

I was never a huge fan and he looks to be a shell of himself physically.

Without the danger of him running he is a pretty mediocre passer.

I would much rather draft and develop Tua/Fromm/Hebert/Burrow.

The next FA period should be used to build the Offensive line and maybe add D Line/LB/Secondary help with good solid not too expensive veterans.

Then draft a QB and a real pass rusher high, maybe a CB to pair with Howard.

Leave WR's and RB's and LB's until day 3

Back
Top Bottom