Can Miami Surpass Buffalo? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Miami Surpass Buffalo?

Depends if BUF has learned they need to establish their run game or not. If they do, they are a highly capable team.

Teams who run the ball and can stop the run, have success in December and January.

What is Miami current identity? Pass defense? Fitzpatrick?

If Buffalo happens to lose this week against San Francisco and we take care of business against The Bengals, I think our chances improve significantly. Unless the Steelers play the bills like they did the Ravens. Just keep winning and let the chips fall where they may.
That is key. Niners have great run game if they can keep game close and run. They can win. If they win and we beat Bengals we have shot. I totally agree. Good post

San Francisco, New England. Pittsburgh and Miami could beat Buffalo. That's not a cakewalk.

Should be fun to see it play out. I do think Buffalo ends up winning the division, but wouldn't doubt if Miami ended up with the same record.
If Buffalo happens to lose this week against San Francisco and we take care of business against The Bengals, I think our chances improve significantly. Unless the Steelers play the bills like they did the Ravens. Just keep winning and let the chips fall where they may.

You know as I know what happens in December to the *ucking JiLLLLs? Their *ucking SWOON is coming soon. The JiLLLLs will lose @SF, Pit, @NE, & Mia for a final of 9-7. 1-4 the rest of the way.
We win CIN, NE, LV, and JiLLLLs for an 11-5 record and win the AFC East and I will be 1 year ahead of my prediction of 3 years go figure. That is spectacular!

Play with it all you like their are so many ways this will pan out. Enjoy!

San Francisco, New England. Pittsburgh and Miami could beat Buffalo. That's not a cakewalk.

Should be fun to see it play out. I do think Buffalo ends up winning the division, but wouldn't doubt if Miami ended up with the same record.
And buffalo plays New England @ New England I'm pretty sure. And if you look at the history on Monday night football the Bills in comparison to the niners have performed very poorly. And the niners have really seemed to have got it together after all their injuries, shanahan has proved to be a damn good coach. Should be fun regardless. 👍

Bills could potentially lose all 5 of those games. Miami could lose 4 of their next 5 too.

It’s gonna be nutty.

What's wild about that setup is if NE wins all of their remaining games which is certainly possible given their schedule

1) Chargers
2) Rams
3) Dophins
4) Bills
5) Jets

Then i believe they could still win the Division.

They'd finish 10-6.

Not counting the final game, we need to go 3-1 and the Bills go 2-2. The last game will be for the division.

1) Benglas
2) Chiefs
3) Patriots
4) Raiders
5) Bills

Seems like we'd have to beat at the very least Bengals, Patriots, and Raiders.

Of course Miami can surpass Buffalo this year, but obviously the odds are against it happening.

I understand to be excited about where we're at especially earlier than what a lot of us thought. But why can't we be last year's Buffalo Bills or better. Haven't we got better quarterback play than what Josh Allen was last year. Hell he only threw for 3,000 yards, 20 touchdowns 9 interceptions, and 14 fumbles. Last year they won a lot of games despite the quarterback play.

Back
Top Bottom