Can Miami Surpass Buffalo? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Miami Surpass Buffalo?

No.
Miami will be lucky to finish 9-7.
Have you looked at our RB and Receiving core?
Fitz clearly gives us the best chance to win but with our popgun arsenal we will struggle to score and KC's O and Bill's O is too strong to keep up with and with Patriots Gilmore taking out Parker we will be lucky to score 10 pts vs New England.
We're going to lose 3 out of the last 4 games and likely vs Raiders, too, cu, thry run the ball well.

The remaining schedule for Buffalo:

Dec. 7, 2020 @ San Francisco 5-6
Dec 13, 2020 vs. Pittsburgh 11-0
Dec. 19, 2020 @ Denver 4-7
Dec. 28 2020 @ New England 5-6
Jan. 3, 2021 vs. Miami 7-4

Combined record of teams remaining: 32-23. The Bills have won four games by a touchdown or less...Miami 31-28, Rams 35-32, Raiders 30-23, New England 24-21. In addition, they beat the Jets 18-10. Ten point wins came against the Jets 27-17, Seattle 44-34, and the Chargers 27-17. They have not beaten a team by more than 10 points. They were blown out by Tennessee 42-16 and played close in a loss to Kansas City 26-17, with a two-point loss to Arizona (32-30).

The remaining schedule for Miami:

Dec. 6, 2020 vs. Cincinnati 2-8-1
Dec. 13, 2020 vs. Kansas City 10-1
Dec. 20, 2020 vs. New England 5-6
Dec. 26, 2020 @ Las Vegas 6-5
Jan. 3, 2020 @ Buffalo 8-3

Combined record for teams remaining: 31-23-1. Miami has beaten five opponents by 10 points or more...Jacksonville 31-13, San Francisco 43-17, Jets 24-0, Rams 28-17, Jets 20-3. They have lost to three teams by eight points or less...Buffalo 31-28, Seattle 31-23, and Denver 20-13.

Dolphins have literally ZERO bragging/stunting rep after losing to the Broncos.

No team can say “That 8-3 team isn’t that good because they’re only beating teams by a TD instead of 10 points” ... All while losing to the BRONCOS.

Also, late game scores make games look closer than they were.

For example, Buffalo was up by 10 points with 51 seconds left in Miami.

A garbage time Fitz TD against whatever backups they had out there doesn’t mean anything.

The Bills are a fluke hail mary away from being 9-2. The Dolphins lost to the BRONCOS.

My prediction...

Buffalo wins out... takes all 5 of their games.

So... no.

Short answer I dont think they catch them this year...too deep a hole
Im just hoping they find a way to stop the Josh Allen show every time he plays Miami...Enough with his juking and 50 yd runs already. If they beat Miami in the last game then make someone else step up for a change.

This is the other thing.

It would most likely take beating Buffalo in Buffalo.

That means stopping Josh Allen.

Who owns lake front real estate in the Miami defense.

I’m talking mansion with 180 degree panoramic views.

Allen’s career against the Dolphins:

4-1
1,700 total yards
17 TD’s
3 INT

No team can say “That 8-3 team isn’t that good because they’re only beating teams by a TD instead of 10 points” ... All while losing to the BRONCOS.

A garbage time Fitz TD against whatever backups they had out there doesn’t mean anything.

The Bills are a fluke hail mary away from being 9-2. The Dolphins lost to the BRONCOS.
The schedules and the scoring against all the common teams that we played can be used in the same manner.
We outscored the Jets 44-3 in two games, the Bills team you're talking about outscored them 45-27. So we scored a garbage touchdown that got the game close against the bills, yet we don't take in consideration that Byron Jones was essentially out the entire game. Our defense has been night and day since he came back, but there's so many scenarios and so many arguments I guess time will tell. And from what I've seen this year we're not the same old dolphins they're prepared even though they're not as talented as a lot of other teams.

The schedules and the scoring against all the common teams that we played can be used in the same manner.
We outscored the Jets 44-3 in two games, the Bills team you're talking about outscored them 45-27. So we scored a garbage touchdown that got the game close against the bills, yet we don't take in consideration that Byron Jones was essentially out the entire game. Our defense has been night and day since he came back, but there's so many scenarios and so many arguments I guess time will tell. And from what I've seen this year we're not the same old dolphins they're prepared even though they're not as talented as a lot of other teams.

That defense lost to the BRONCOS.

There are no bragging rights after that.

That defense lost to the BRONCOS.

There are no bragging rights after that.
And Buffalo has given up 42 points plus twice this year already. I understand the raiders may not quite be what everybody was thinking. However, they got beat by Atlanta 43-6, who in the hell would have thought that after only losing by four to Kansas City 35-31 the week before and beating Kansas City once this year already. So our defense isn't giving a break to allow a team 20 points in a loss. Hell the Steelers give up 21 points to the broncos.

And Buffalo has given up 42 points plus twice this year already. I understand the raiders may not quite be what everybody was thinking. However, they got beat by Atlanta 43-6, who in the hell would have thought that after only losing by four to Kansas City 35-31 the week before and beating Kansas City once this year already. So our defense isn't giving a break to allow a team 20 points in a loss. Hell the Steelers give up 21 points to the broncos.

No, only once. And it was to a team in the AFC Championship game last year.

No, only once. And it was to a team in the AFC Championship game last year.
You're correct with Tennessee on that one. I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you, I don't know about you but I've watched every one of the bills games this year. I record them on the NFL ticket as well because I knew that they were going to be Miami's biggest competition in our division. I'm truly not seeing an unstoppable force, I do understand that Allen has made it tough for us, that can't be no denied. We're definitely going to have to start moving the ball better and some staining some drives and running the ball better and stopping the run better, but from what I've seen this year I don't think it's as big as big of a reach as some.

Depends if BUF has learned they need to establish their run game or not. If they do, they are a highly capable team.

Teams who run the ball and can stop the run, have success in December and January.

What is Miami current identity? Pass defense? Fitzpatrick?

You know as I know what happens in December to the *ucking JiLLLLs? Their *ucking SWOON is coming soon. The JiLLLLs will lose @SF, Pit, @NE, & Mia for a final of 9-7. 1-4 the rest of the way.
We win CIN, NE, LV, and JiLLLLs for an 11-5 record and win the AFC East and I will be 1 year ahead of my prediction of 3 years go figure. That is spectacular!

Play with it all you like their are so many ways this will pan out. Enjoy!

I do think SF, NE and Miami will beat Buffalo. That would make the Bills 10-6.

I think the Dolphins will go 3-2 down the stretch for a 10-6 record. That might get them in the postseason as a wild card. The Raiders game could be huge.

Buffalo is the better overall team. For Now!!! They've put together a talented roster and started the rebuild a year before Miami. This is the result of smart drafting and great player development by Buffalo's front office and coaching staff. Miami is getting close, perhaps after another offseason of quality drafting and F/A signings?

Miami is in the "Learning how to Win" part of the development process. They'll eventually grow into a serious threat. But I don't think it'll be 2020. More like 2022 is when I can see Miami potentially becoming a dominant team.

I agree they’re not an unstoppable force. Not by any means. I’m just saying, Miami has no bragging rights after losing to a denver. That’s all.

Junk.

Obviously a troll buffalo chip fan!

>>> 116 messages since 2016! LOL

Buffalo is better as a team than people here give them credit for. No.
They are a solid team, no question. But they are struggling every week to put teams away. Look at all those close wins.

It’s possible. Could come down to week 17 which should be a prime time game. Which would make the bills have like 4 prime time games in December

Back
Top Bottom