Candidate Vote

Candidate qualifications

• Defensive coordinator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I am under the impression most of us want someone with offensive experience. I personally want someone with head coaching experience. Zimmer and Harbaugh come in mind.

:bang:

Talented teams that never got far.

That sums it up brother. A lot could have been said about Tom Coughlin with Jacksonville prior to winning his rings with the Giants. He had to change a lot of the hard ass pride and that went a long ways. Giants still gave Tom a head coaching job. Coughlin has been known to be on of the hard ass old school guys that not every player got along with but he had success later with similar talent.

I hope we go after Doug Peterson. We have solid defense, we need offensive mind. Pederson used to be backup qb for phins years ago and was winning qb for shulas all time wins record. Of course won superbowl in Philly. And was ocoord at greenbay and greenbay was great as usual. So he’d be a fan favorite instantly and has experience and a winning record and superbowl as HC.

This is a difficult question to answer because it requires the actual candidate instead of a broad theme.

A head coach with proven winning would be great if it is Harbaugh or maybe Pederson. But Dan Quinn? Mike Zimmer? Bill O'Brien? All of them are technically under the definition of proven head coach. I would prefer to try for the next McVay with a young OC than to go with the latter 3 retreads.

HC, someone who will be able to put together a real staff. As we have seen with Gase and Flo, new HCs can’t put together a staff for ****

Ideally a headcoach with winning experience, just not seeing a lot of names out there like that that I'd want right now. This makes me open to OCs in our case as well.

This is a difficult question to answer because it requires the actual candidate instead of a broad theme.

A head coach with proven winning would be great if it is Harbaugh or maybe Pederson. But Dan Quinn? Mike Zimmer? Bill O'Brien? All of them are technically under the definition of proven head coach. I would prefer to try for the next McVay with a young OC than to go with the latter 3 retreads.
My sentiments exactly - If it's Peterson, Harbaugh - or I'll add Caldwell to that list for me personally - outside of that give me Moore, McDaniel or Daboll over a retread....

i have to lean toward quinn. i would like to bring mcdaniel in as oc, but i doubt the niners will allow that. So we would have to add the associate hc title to him to get away with it. it has to look like a raise for them to not be able to block it from what i understand

Back
Top Bottom