Candidate Vote | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Candidate Vote

Candidate qualifications

• Defensive coordinator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tomlin, is an excellent game manager. Flores, is an atrocious game manager.

I said he has the qualities to become. Only time will tell, it wasn't a good fit here but it never has been for many people. Tomlin wouldn't be able to turn this franchise around with what we currently have and that includes our coaching staff.

We've gone the "looking for the next young big thing" in former coordinators like Gase and Flores, I want a head coach with head coaching experience and success. Jim Caldwell please

That's where I'm at. Would prefer an experienced coach, who can bring talented assistants.

Would hate to see a big drop off from the defense. This unit was bad when it wasn't playing an ultra aggressive style.

Is there a candidate whose pretty balanced offense and defense?
Wonder if we bring in an offensive guy if we leave the defense to Boyer & Alexander. Can Boyer handle DC without Flores? Was the scheme change and 2nd half season improvements due to Flores?

Wonder if we bring in an offensive guy if we leave the defense to Boyer & Alexander. Can Boyer handle DC without Flores? Was the scheme change and 2nd half season improvements due to Flores?
That's a great question. I assume the turnaround was more Flores than Boyer,but maybe that's unfair.

You're thinking for DC?
Yes I’m thinking we hire an offensive guru say McDaniel - it will be aome heavy listing for him to fix this offense. Leave the defensive system intact with DC Graham who I trust way more than Boyer. McDaniel can focus on Tua Oline Runfits etc.
Also if Flores goes to NY Giants no way Graham stays.

I vote for an outsider that has never been in the NFL but has played a head coach in a movie or television series. Bonus points if it was a pro team in Miami. I'm thinking Al Pacino fits the bill.

Back
Top Bottom