Candidate Vote | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Candidate Vote

Candidate qualifications

• Defensive coordinator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After thinking about it, I really don't think it would be a bad thing to get an older HC. Im okay with anyone that can build a killer staff that includes an Assoc HC or OC that will take over in 5-6 years.

Pederson is not without his baggage as well, Pissed a lot of Philly fans and players off. IMO not great at developing young QB's, Wentz still struggles. I am for experience HC with Offensive prowess
Agree, they all come with some baggage. Wentz was a stud that Superbowl year but after he got injured and more than once, he has not been the same since. I agree with the other reply about Quinn and Peterson on the top of the list and Harbaugh would be good too. Our absentee owner already said he would do that to his beloved Michigan. WTH. Perfect example, he puts his college before his NFL team he owns. And I hope Tua has played his last game for Miami.

I went with OC, not because #2 isn't better but because beyond Harbaugh I don't see a slam dunk that fits that criteria.

So objectively #2, in reality #1

If there's one thing we need, it's a coach that can hire a coaching staff that he trusts and that can guide him when need be. Flo wasn't about that.

I cannot understand why so many people are down on Dan Quinn.
I will never forgive him for his part in allowing that Patsie comeback in the SB
Horrendous coaching

I will never forgive him for his part in allowing that Patsie comeback in the SB
Horrendous coaching
Yea that soured me on him big time but if he could come here with a quality OC (McDaniel's) I would take a shot.

Yea that soured me on him big time but if he could come here with a quality OC (McDaniel's) I would take a shot.
Yeah me too...would need to scream at him first though...lol

After thinking about it, I really don't think it would be a bad thing to get an older HC. Im okay with anyone that can build a killer staff that includes an Assoc HC or OC that will take over in 5-6 years.

Lol, no one is getting 5-6 years to build anything. That’s a pipe dream here. Look at Ross’ track record. Hire a coordinator and is a so called guru. They are mediocre to failure, fire them in around 3 seasons, repeat.

I don't see the option for position coach who had some play calling duties at one time. How is Grier and/or Ross going to be able to vote on here when their preference isn't even listed??

I just want a coach who can put together a fully functional staff. Get a real OC, DC, OLC, etc. Flores just couldn't do that and at the end we had multiple offensive coordinators with no apparent ability to teach/coach. We seemed to have OCs with less talent every single year Flores was here. IMO

Back
Top Bottom