Carr to Panthers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carr to Panthers

We better get Green Now!

Otherwise a may be another lost season.....even if we get Quinn you can't expect too much the 1st year....we need a leader this year!:goof:

I'm not even close to being impressed with Cameron and Muellers ability to assess talent.
Let's keep a broken down has-been like C-Pep and pass on Carr, a 27 year old with a huge upside, who we could get for NOTHING!!!!!

Welcome to Wannstedt - Speilman, Take ll.

Great! :shakeno:

I still havent found anything yet on this, i looked over NFL.COM and yahoo and nothing.

I'm not even close to being impressed with Cameron and Muellers ability to assess talent.
Let's keep a broken down has-been like C-Pep and pass on Carr, a 27 year old with a huge upside, who we could get for NOTHING!!!!!

Well don't you realize that we're suppose to become the 1990's Cincinnati Bengals. The laughingstock of the league?

Joey is a veteran now in the league, although his salary wouldn't be guaranteed and he won't get a signing bonus, a team will be required to pay him the vet minimum of I believe $720,000. Not too shabby at all.
I can't Stand it when OK players want to sign big money contracts because they think they are o so good. Heck, if I was in the NFL I would settle for the minimum, I'd be a whole lot richer.

So you are assuming that Carr will be a star now, right ? You're also assuming that Cam/Mueller are happy with C-pep, which obviously they are not, which is why they are looking at other options. Sorry but perhaps in their opinion, Carr was no different than a QB we just released by the name of Joey Harrington. They may very well be looking for someone to possibly mentor a future drafted QB and Green makes a lot more sense than Carr. Fact is, we don't know what they are really up to and it may very well be smarter than any "patch" that some are itching to put in place. We've had enough of the "patches" in recent years, I'm hoping they are thinking about our future, not just some popular temp fix that backfires on us. We'll see how Carr does this year and what turns out with Cam/Mueller's choice of talent as the season unfolds. Until then, either have a little faith or become a Redskins fan, I hear they make a lot of "patchwork" moves (to obvious failure). :err:

Dude this is why I get upset a dolphin fans, like you. They ***** and ***** about drafting a QB, then a underachiever comes around, he has been cut by a head coach, who knows about developing QBs. How many times wanted him? 2 or 3. How many teams wanted him to be a starter? NONE. Who has had massive success drafting and developing QBs? Cameron and Mueller. BUY A CLUE AND RELAX. You fell in love with the name, CARR SUCKS PERIOD!!

By the way good job on comparing Mueller (Who has been executive of the year and is considered a solid football mind) to Speilman (ugh)-- I could see soooo many similarities already even before the damn draft..

:fire:

It isn't even the middle of April and you're calling our organization a failure? If Carr has as much upside as you claim, why is he going to Carolina to backup Delhomme?

If he was so great, why would Houston cut him? And why wouldn't we have signed him the second he was cut?

It isn't even the middle of April and you're calling our organization a failure? If Carr has as much upside as you claim, why is he going to Carolina to backup Delhomme?

If he was so great, why would Houston cut him? And why wouldn't we have signed him the second he was cut?

Same could be said of Green, Porter and Martin.

Back
Top Bottom