Charle Clay #89 in top 100 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charle Clay #89 in top 100

How do they make the list, anybody know? I know players vote but how did Clay get on the list in the first place?

How do they make the list, anybody know? I know players vote but how did Clay get on the list in the first place?

I think players around the NFL fill out a sheet...based on how many times they appear and how high on the list they appear determines your spot on the list

All I need to remember was a 3rd and 5 in which Tannehill threw a dump pass 2 yards behind the line to Clay. Clay snatched the ball that was thrown at his ankles and broke something like, 5 tackles to get a 1st down. Thought to myself, this guy is going to do damage for years to come.

Spinning and stumbling and bumbling.....

Can't compare him to Grimes because of a different position, but surprised to see him come in ahead of Witten.

Based off what players think will happen in 2014? How can anyone knock the players votes?
Clays RAC is the best on the team.

you guys have weapons on O and he's one of the main ones. It sucked for you to lose keller but that was the best thing for Clay, he really stepped up. Impressive player.

Can't compare him to Grimes because of a different position, but surprised to see him come in ahead of Witten.

That's the whole point of of the list, of course we can compare them. And Grimes is easily the better player.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Based off what players think will happen in 2014? How can anyone knock the players votes?
Clays RAC is the best on the team.

No, they're ranking the best players coming into 2014, why would they vote what they think would happen?

That's the whole point of of the list, of course we can compare them. And Grimes is easily the better player.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

No, they're ranking the best players coming into 2014, why would they vote what they think would happen?

No, they are ranking the best players from 2013. 2014 has nothing to do w/ it.

No, they are ranking the best players from 2013. 2014 has nothing to do w/ it.

That's exactly what I'm saying. The best players coming into 2014 based on how they played in 2013. Gonzalez would be on this list otherwise.

Honestly I think a top 100 list is stupid. Positions all have a different level of importance. Just rank a top 5 at position

That's exactly what I'm saying. The best players coming into 2014 based on how they played in 2013. Gonzalez would be on this list otherwise.

Gonzalez will likely be on the list, they have only revealed 80-100 so far. Long way to go.

Gonzalez will likely be on the list, they have only revealed 80-100 so far. Long way to go.

Tony Gonzalez? The retired player that played recently in Atlanta? Why would he be on the "Top 100 players of 2014"? The man is not even playing in 2014. None of the NFLN people have mentioned Gonzalez whenever they've talked about TE.

There's a reason why Ray Lewis wasn't on last years list, because he retired. And you'd better believe even in his washed up days he'd be on the list.

Wow, good for him. I still have a hard time imagining non Fin fans knowing him.

Tony Gonzalez? The retired player that played recently in Atlanta? Why would he be on the "Top 100 players of 2014"? The man is not even playing in 2014. None of the NFLN people have mentioned Gonzalez whenever they've talked about TE.

There's a reason why Ray Lewis wasn't on last years list, because he retired. And you'd better believe even in his washed up days he'd be on the list.

don't worry, Dan marino will be on the list as well. probably sanchez too.

this list is from the 2013 season not a preview of 2014.

Ray wasn't on the list b/c he only played 6 games in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom