Charles Harris & Raekwons Future In Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris & Raekwons Future In Miami

Harris is playing just like the player it sounded like we got when we drafted...he never sounded good at the time. It was like the DE version of drafting the Ten Ginn family. I'm more disappointed in McMillan though. A bad DE is invisible. Raekwon just makes so many BAD plays and I can scarcely remember a good one he's made all year.

Harris looks absolutely horrible. 1st round pick being blocked by a TE? Harris has no burst at all. Andre Branch looks like a all pro compared to him

Raekwon looks like a bum in coverage he can't cover anyone & seems to be clueless in zone.

These are our top TWO draft picks TWO years ago.

if a Dolphin player sucks he is immediately put on the development plan, where is taught how to tackle(in theory lol) and cover and rush. if you have talent you are usually traded or cut for being a malcontent.

Lost all hope with Charles Harris a while ago. I see no chance he can even be a contributor in the NFL. His game has ZERO strengths at this level. He's as poor as advertised against the run and he can't beat anyone as a pass rusher with that one and only spin move he has.

I know McMillan is essentially a rookie this season, but he's shown nothing, IMO. Pretty much in the same boat but I'll be fair and give him next season. Laughable in pass coverage and hasn't flashed the instincts he showed at Ohio State. I don't see the "thumper" the scouting reports raved about either. Just a minus player right now.

I'm gonna keep screaming this.... Someone should be fired over the first three picks made in the 2017 draft. Three busts (Tank should be out of the NFL in a year or two) & no impact players rounds 1-3. That's embarrassing and should be unacceptable.

Two wasted picks!!!
The whole scouting team and Gm should be fired for these terrible picks.

Imagine that so many teams are getting three starters in the first three rounds of the draft. We got nothing in 2017. Struck out completely.

Our best picks were in the 5th & 6th rounds. Inexcusable.

2018 doesn't make up for it. Minkah was a no brainer. Baker seems like a good value but taking that Giraffe over Goedert set our offense back even more .

In that draft we passed on both TJ Watts and Zach Cunningham for these bums. And I don’t want to hear about this BS scheme. By saying that TJ doesn’t fit into our scheme, you would be implying that we actually have a scheme.

McMillan has looked slow since College.I was surprised when we drafted him.

In that draft we passed on both TJ Watts and Zach Cunningham for these bums. And I don’t want to hear about this BS scheme. By saying that TJ doesn’t fit into our scheme, you would be implying that we actually have a scheme.

On a serious note, we should of had both..

I would of taken Zach with my first..he’s so good right now..

Harris wont make the team next year. Garbage pick. McMillian came off a bad injury but dont seem to be getting better. I'll give him a year 3. But Harris I seen enough. Pure Bust

Harris wont make the team next year. Garbage pick. McMillian came off a bad injury but dont seem to be getting better. I'll give him a year 3. But Harris I seen enough. Pure Bust

I would be surprised about Harris too. I was surprised when they picked him.

Branch and Harris really played poorly. They really handed the first scoring drive to Buffalo. We really need to upgrade the second team DEs.

Back
Top Bottom