Cheer up lads. Here is the good news. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheer up lads. Here is the good news.

Harris won’t be there at that second round pick. That would shock me.
The good running backs are dropping to the 2nd round these recent drafts. I betting our first 2 nd round pick gets him.

Fello fin bro, just not in the mood to look at positives. There are a lot and we are moving in the right direction but, need a little more time
Haven't had my heart this involved in a dolphin season in a lot of years. This one is still stinging. I'll answer your post with a clear mind in about 10 hrs lol.

Cincy doesn't trade picks. Mike Brown won't do it. So dream up another trade. Not happening at 5.

Now, as far as all the positives on the year, well I'd like to think about them but every time I do, Armando shoots them out of the water......

Agree with this or not???

yay, another 3 first round picks for buffoon Grier to waste. Cannot wait! I see a G/C, project OLB and a WR in our future. None of which will be difference makers because he'll choose the wrong ones in the wrong order. That's if he doesn't get smoked in a draft day trade.

I will be happy if we take a great QB prospect to compete with TUA . I accept nothing else. it´s obvious
I agree 100 percent.

I think Tua is not fully healthy. I'm taking a QB first pick and we got some competition.

It might take Tua 3 years to finally get it. No ****in way I'm letting him be my starter without serious competition.

Definite Sewell or a trade down if we can find a sucker to over-pay. He's the best O Line prospect in a decade...
I don’t think casual fans appreciate how much better Sewell is than the average 1st round OT prospect. The kid let up 0 sacks and didn’t allow a QB hit or pressure in 9 games last season. Oh yea, he is also a better run blocker than pass blocker so you are getting a 20 year old kid that can do everything. Some of his tape is unreal. His body control, balance and quickness is amazing to watch. Especially when he gets beat and pulls off a crazy move to re-engage his defender you honestly didn’t think was possible.

Back
Top Bottom