Chicken Little and Boy Who Cired Wolves, please help me to understand. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chicken Little and Boy Who Cired Wolves, please help me to understand.

Pretty much everyone else seems to be praising Tannehill nowadays

Don’t let the back and forth get too personal in here guys
I didn’t think Tannehill had what it took to win a championship so I supported moving on..I still feel that way but he’s In the process of feeding me some serious crow.

I never thought he was trash, used to praise that he was the only qb in history that went from college to pro in the way he did and the level he reached, used to say his timeline of maturity into the position was far behind the norm, and that he was innately accurate, I just didn’t think he had he instincts in the pocket when playoff pressure arised so I opted out early..

I didn’t think Tannehill had what it took to win a championship so I supported moving on..I still feel that way but he’s In the process of feeding me some serious crow.

I never thought he was trash, used to praise that he was the only qb in history that went from college to pro in the way he did and the level he reached, used to say his timeline of maturity into the position was far behind the norm, and that he was innately accurate, I just didn’t think he had he instincts in the pocket when playoff pressure arised so I opted out early..
Spot on

The Patriots didn't put up points until they got Welker and Moss. Before that they were winning Super Bowls with secondary and linebackers.
Are the Fins winning games because of their secondary and linebackers right now?

No matter how bad something is, you will always have people on here spewing nonsense to the contrary.

There are people on this board who until this very day give excuses for Ryan Tannehill, Josh Rosen, Bobby McCain, Raekwon McMillan, Michael Deiter.

There are people on here who wanted to keep Daniel Thomas, Dallas Thomas, Jason Allen, and wanted to get rid of Reshad Jones only to replace him with Bobby McCain and are happy with that.

Finheaven is the place where you are always wrong, even if you are right. And then when you were right, that means you were guessing and could not have possibly have known a thing. Josh Rosen comes to mind most recently, Adam Gase before that, and right now it is Chris Grier.

Yeah but how's Tanny doing now, though?

I hated Tannehill for years.... i have to admit I was pretty wrong about the guy.... turns out it was just our awful decision makers filling the roster with players that had no talent. We havnt had an NFL quality offensive line since the mid 80's.

How the he— did this turn into another Tannehill posting? He now plays for the Titans and if people want to discuss him they should go to the Titans forum and hopefully his name will cease to be discussed anymore on the Dolphin forum.

The gift that keeps on giving.

I think we can all agree on that!

The Patriots didn't put up points until they got Welker and Moss. Before that they were winning Super Bowls with secondary and linebackers.

The heck you say? The Patriots literally had a top 10 offense every single year of Brady's career besides 2003 and 2019. (They were 12th in 2003).

In their 1st 3 SB wins the pass defense allowed 1045 yards 7 TD's and had 5 ints. From 1966-2003 the 29 points the pats defense gave up to the Panthers was the 2nd most points given up by a SB winning defense only the 1978 Steelers gave up more. From 1966-2004 the 21 points they gave up to the Eagles was 6th most by a SB winning defense.

The offense scored 32 and 24 in their SB wins vs the Panthers and Eagles that's good for 28 ppg which woulda been a top 5 offense last year. I'd say thats putting up points.

There is a cult of misery here at FH, and there are times that I just have to log out for a few weeks or months. Some of our brethren are just not happy unless they are angry, or better yet, indignant that things have not gone exactly as they wanted.
Every prognosticator said we'd likely lose those first two games, and yet... the same whiny posters as always are here to scream and cry when we actually do.

Honestly, I wonder if these guys would be secretly upset if we did win another superbowl? Hell... they wouldn't be able to tell us how much smarter they are than everybody else anymore.

Being a cynic is easy... but doesn't being THAT negative destroy your soul?

The heck you say? The Patriots literally had a top 10 offense every single year of Brady's career besides 2003 and 2019. (They were 12th in 2003).

In their 1st 3 SB wins the pass defense allowed 1045 yards 7 TD's and had 5 ints. From 1966-2003 the 29 points the pats defense gave up to the Panthers was the 2nd most points given up by a SB winning defense only the 1978 Steelers gave up more. From 1966-2004 the 21 points they gave up to the Eagles was 6th most by a SB winning defense.

The offense scored 32 and 24 in their SB wins vs the Panthers and Eagles that's good for 28 ppg which woulda been a top 5 offense last year. I'd say thats putting up points.
Glad you did that. Saved me the effort.

I hate the ba$tards, but I also try stay based in reality.

A very high % of the dynastic patriot teams were well balanced, with both sides of the ball contributing at a high level.

You can say that one side benifited from the other, but that's what is known these days as "complementary football".

To sell either unit short is tunnelvision, inaccurate, sour grapes, or just plain ignorance of reality.

Great post. Seriously. Using Marino to prove your point just... muah.

I was genuinely trying to not be a tool. I've been watching since I was a toddler and emotionally invested since the Woodley days. I've seen great overall teams with a lousy QB and lousy teams with a great QB. Neither is a recipe for success.

Hopefully the frustration ends soon.

The gift that keeps on giving.

I think we can all agree on that!

no, Dallas Thomas was the gift that kept on giving. He will never lose that handle. It should be engraved on his tomb stone.

bobby McCain is the current roster version.

Back
Top Bottom