Chris Simms ranks Tua the 40th QB | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Simms ranks Tua the 40th QB

By the way, this is his career stats:
Shocker

It hard too really say how good guy going be until he play in nfl.. that about right for now.draft day over. Now you got proved how good u are in nfl..we will find out weather it was bama or Tua. In next couple yr

I can't find the entire list yet but he has Haskins at #39 and Trubiski at #38. I think he's releasing names one by one
I dont think Trubisky is that bad..maybe in 20.. he is up and down. Haskin got lot proved this yr. I am not sure on him. Tua is better than both of them.

I watched that Buffalo - Houston game again today and I'm so happy Josh Allen is not my QB.
Allen ain't complete qb but he made playoff...he is middle of pact qb. He is good enough make playoff. Idk about SB

If the NFL were to start back to zero and do a re-draft(Every NFL player now becomes draft eligible), where do you think Tua would go? I think this is a much better discussion point than Simms rankings based on who knows what...

Does Tua fall off the top 10?

I said this at the time he said he doesn’t believe Tua is a top 10 talent.

I’ll say it again, I know he’s gotta nice face that PFF seems to pimp out any chance they get, he articulates himself very well about the game itself, but evaluating talent is a different beast and until you have a proven track record on your hits and misses, I have no desire to know how you rank players..

LOL people are gonna be so butthurt on this site whenever anything bad is said about Tua.

Funny since Chris Simms is probably in the top 400 QBs to play in the NFL. His opinion means something because..... Why again? Because he sucked it up as a backup for 4 or 5 years and had a famous dad who played QB very well?

If Tua comes in game 6 or earlier he will have more career TD's in his first year than C. Sims had his entire career.

That stat will be just as pointless as projecting a ranking system of QB's (or any player for that matter) before the season starts.

TUA is more accurate passer then last years MVP. If TUA ere starting game 1 he should be much higher than 40.

I'm more interested in where he has Rosen....is it 76, or maybe 84? I cant wait to find out!

Back
Top Bottom