Chris Simms... What a Tool | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Simms... What a Tool

No not a big mechanical digger.
It’s a quiet time of year NFL wise and the recent Chris Simms thread got me thinking (a rare thing indeed), who is the biggest tool in the box?
Simms, Omar (I hesitate to nominate Flores, his dad Tom was great, hesitation over) Flores?
Add your nominations below (Dolphins related only not including current Dolphins ownership, staff or players, my poll, my rules) and I’ll put up a poll.
You name them I’ll make the poll and we can award a golden phallus to the winner of the Annual FH Biggest Tool Award
I guess you are going for a "hatefest" here, but what is your definition of a "tool".

The common slang definition is:

"A tool is someone who lacks the capacity to realize they're being used by someone else."

How does this apply to your nominees? Who is "using" them in a way in which they are not aware, and what is the "user's" purpose? After all, shouldn't we be blaming the user, rather than the implement?

I posted it because day in and day out I just don't understand the hate for this kid. It's not like he's some asshole that has a holier than thou mentality. It just doesn't make sense to me that so many people want him to fail.

How does this apply to your nominees? Who is "using" them in a way in which they are not aware, and what is the "user's" purpose? After all, shouldn't we be blaming the user, rather than the implement?

Powerful words. Can be applied to many arguments regarding "tools".

Just read this article about Tua and how he ranks in Chris Simms' world. I know Simms is a Tua hater, but having him ranked 29 out of 40 is laughable. He's got 2-3 backups rated ahead of Tua.

Just unbelievable.

Dude's takes, in general, have consistently been trash. He is therefore trash. Don't listen to his garbage ass takes on anything. Especially quarterback evaluation.

I guess you are going for a "hatefest" here, but what is your definition of a "tool".

The common slang definition is:

"A tool is someone who lacks the capacity to realize they're being used by someone else."

Totally screwed that thread up before it even started. 😀

I am going nominate you for the biggest tool because you smashed it like a jackhammer!

What’s sad is once these guys based their reps on these kinds of positions, it’s hard of not impossible, for them to ever to an about face.

Here's what Simms thought before the 2019 season:

He thought Cam Newton was better than Tom Brady and Drew Brees.
His 33rd ranked QB ended up being the 2019 Comeback Player of the Year Ryan Tannehill
He thought the guy Tannehill replaced (Mariota) was better than 2019 MVP Lamar Jackson.
He thought that Case Keenum, Andy Dalton and Joe Flacco were better than Lamar, too.

Here's the one that really cracks me up. He thought that this one guy was better than Jackson, Tannehill, Josh Allen, Kyler Murray, and Ryan Fitzpatrick. That guy? Nick Foles.

Anyone with more experience than playing Madden knew that Nick Foles was a system QB, and I LIKE Nick Foles. I think Nick Foles is in the best possible spot for him in 2022. But about two months before the 2019 season, Chris Simms ranked Foles in the top half of all NFL QB. Nick Foles went on to throw 14 touchdowns. Not in 2019...in the entirety of his career since.

We shouldn't be complaining that Chris Simms doesn't like Tua. We should be celebrating.
This was the perfect post to know all you need about Mr. Simms.

Lol...It's fine, because the higher he piles all this BS, the higher he will be falling when Tua proves him wrong.

He has now officially moved past the taking it back stage, Chris is now fully invested in if Tua succeeds he will have a huge amount of egg on his face. He may need to close his email, Twitter account, Facebook account after this year, because he is going to get blasted.

He's absolute slime. Knew it from the first time I saw him with a polo shirt buttoned all the way up and his words confirm it every time. I think I hate him more than even Omar.
Omar acts as if this franchise has wronged him somehow. He probably should start over somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom