Ciatrick Fason Runs a 4.70 in his Workout | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ciatrick Fason Runs a 4.70 in his Workout

DBoston80 said:
..funny Clarrett got PUMMELED for a similar 40..and everyones making excuses for this guy.....SAD:shakeno:

Whats sad is even comparing these two RBs. Theres a big difference between running on a dry track in 70 degree weather and running on a wet field in 50 degrees. Clarett is a joke, get over it.

Fason could now fall to us at #70.. that would be so sweet.

Sort D out in FA and draft Mike Williams in the first, Fason in the third... and Baas or Campbell in the second (surtain trade).

Thanks for reading my mind Gator Mike.

Also, in that exact same article RICK SPIELMAN CLOCKED FASON AT OR JUST ABOUT 4.6 on a "shytty wet field condition" mind yall.

CROWDER WAS CLOCKED AT 4.7

Spielman may have animosity against Fason then again he may not HOWEVER OTHER PRO SCOUTS THAT ATTENDED UF PRO DAY HAD HIM CLOCKED IN THE 4.46-4.54 range.

Conspiracy theory???? maybe

ghostface95 said:

Also, in that exact same article RICK SPIELMAN CLOCKED FASON AT OR JUST ABOUT 4.6 on a "shytty wet field condition" mind yall.

Spielman may have animosity against Fason then again he may not HOWEVER OTHER PRO SCOUTS THAT ATTENDED UF PRO DAY HAD HIM CLOCKED IN THE 4.46-4.54 range.

weird, all know is fason is the man!!

ghostface95 said:

Just curios, how do you know other scouts clocked him in that range? Just curious. There are always so many other thoughts reports out there, just curious why yours is different than the others!?

I think 40 times are over -rated when it comes to RB's. They help with the "break away" speed, but there have been a LOT of productive backs in this league without breakaway speed. No one was ever talking about C4 being a first rounder anyway... so in a later round ...

This isn't really bad news. We can take one of the recievers at #2 and then scoop up Fason in the 3rd. Hopefully these workouts will drop him down.

fason is going to be a solid back imo, i hope we scoop him up in the 2nd(surtain pick) or third if he is there

If I was Fason, I'ld be bummed about running a 4.7.

If had Fason rated as top 5 RB, I'ld be thrilled.

CrunchTime said:
Of course there is.He was a proven entity .I loved the way he would run into the line and make you think he didnt gain anything only to find out it was a 5yrd gain.The point is that statistics dont tell the whole story.

Just playing the part of the Devil's advocate.:rolleyes:

And playing it well :D

texasPHINSfan said:
the real question, boomer, is who would win in a footrace:

Clarett or Fason? :D

Michael Jackosn running from the police would probably win. ;)

If he really ran a 4.4 there is no way short of falling down that he ran a 4.7

Dude doesnt run anywhere close to 4.4

Back
Top Bottom