Clark lacks Coverage Skills!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clark lacks Coverage Skills!!!!

well when Troy went out the entire defense sucked so apparently Troy covered up the ENTIRE DEFENSE.

Keyword: POTENTIAL. Yeah McClain could become the Next Lewis or the next Eddie Morre. Ill take proven over potential for such a important position.

I prefer gambling on an almost sure thing over signing a guy who is 30 and we know he wont be around for much longer who hasnt proven much other than layin a couple wrs out.

Its called rant to the poster calling me out.

You never rant?¿ Ok then...

Clark is not just a big hitter. He can cover and also the guy who thinks he is just another bum who cant, get a life and prove it to me. Look up the facts of how many passes were throwin to him and how many were caught and what is the YPC then come talk to me who cant cover...
I'll do the honors. 38.5% of passes were caught in Clark's coverage. Good for 3rd in the NFL behind D. Sharper and J. Byrd. Wilson gave up 58.1%, good for 22nd. The average Passer rating of the QB throwing into Clark's coverage was 36.2, good for 5th in the NFL. Gibril Wilson? 94.7, good for 44th. Clark gave up 1.5 YAC, again, top 5 in the NFL, meanwhile Gibril gave up 5.5 YAC. I think it's clear that Clark is a huge upgrade over Wilson.

Some people just love to *****, don't they? He's a clear upgrade over Wilson (still MUCH better in coverage than that assclown ever was) and he doesn't cost picks or players. It's a no-brainer signing.

Im not saying they are not right.
But I could get quotes about any Dolphin player from this site to make them seem like trash.

Yeah, most fans are idiots as we know... I'll go with the front office's opinion over a bunch of Steeler fans.

they are used to having troy so anyone who doesnt do what he does prolly lacks coverage skills in their eyes im not jumping for joy for clark but I like the guy

Not a single one of those "sources" has any more merit than any poster on this board. They're just Pittsburgh fans; that kinda lends to bias.

Believe whatever makes you sleep better. Steeler fans know this guy is nothing special and got the benefit of Troy P beside him. I've watched every Steelers game for years, and he is better than Wilson but not worth what he is asking for which is why he was let go.

Sorry but if he was so great he would be resigned by one of the top FOs in football. So for all you "Ill let the football guys decide", football guys for a consistently winning franchise decided he was not worth what he wants--that's all you need to know. You'll get a pretty solid safety and you'll pay out the *** for it.

Believe whatever makes you sleep better. Steeler fans know this guy is nothing special and got the benefit of Troy P beside him. I've watched every Steelers game for years, and he is better than Wilson but not worth what he is asking for which is why he was let go.

Sorry but if he was so great he would be resigned by one of the top FOs in football. So for all you "Ill let the football guys decide", football guys for a consistently winning franchise decided he was not worth what he wants--that's all you need to know. You'll get a pretty solid safety and you'll pay out the *** for it.
You do realize the Steelers tried to resign him right? You do realize we have Parcells in our FO right? I think he has more credibility than any Steeler fan. He really had the benefit of Troy beside him this year when he finished top 5 in the NFL in percentage of passes caught in his coverage, PAsser Rating of QB throwing into his coverage, and YAC given up right? Not.

I would say R&R pretty much owned this thread....

He has facts and stats where you have opinions....and anyone with the name wildpat has the credibility...

I prefer gambling on an almost sure thing over signing a guy who is 30 and we know he wont be around for much longer who hasnt proven much other than layin a couple wrs out.

Its called rant to the poster calling me out.

You never rant?¿ Ok then...

Nothing in the NFL draft is a sure thing. Suh could be the biggest bust EVER!!. I do agree with you about signing him not being the best move, but can Clemons be ready by the 2010 season? i think not. & lol i really don't ever rant

You do realize the Steelers tried to resign him right? You do realize we have Parcells in our FO right? I think he has more credibility than any Steeler fan. He really had the benefit of Troy beside him this year when he finished top 5 in the NFL in percentage of passes caught in his coverage, PAsser Rating of QB throwing into his coverage, and YAC given up right? Not.

Hmm your Stats or others Opinions :confused::ponder:. I'd say R&R is the man today Clark is a under rated FS cause he doesn't get INTs

If Lebeau felt he was an important cog and a top 5 safety, he would have gotten paid. Period. But then again, Pittsburgh is good at unloading non-essential players on the wrong side of age 30 to suckers (cough, Joey Porter), so it's just business as usual. So yea, I'll trust the best DC in football over whoever the Fins DC is this year.

And yea, those website "stats" are irrefutable....lol I love it.

Back
Top Bottom