Clark lacks Coverage Skills!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clark lacks Coverage Skills!!!!

If Lebeau felt he was an important cog and a top 5 safety, he would have gotten paid. Period. But then again, Pittsburgh is good at unloading non-essential players on the wrong side of age 30 to suckers (cough, Joey Porter), so it's just business as usual. So yea, I'll trust the best DC in football over whoever the Fins DC is this year.

And yea, those website "stats" are irrefutable....lol I love it.
We have a top 5 DC and one of the greatest football minds of all time in the FO. I think our FO know what they're doing moreso than a Pat White fan.

Irrefutable? Please explain rather than giving us your BS opinions, thanks.

What does being a PW fan have to do with anything? I like the kid, doesnt mean I think he is Joe Montana. Way to use your brain there champ.

And seriously comparing the Fins to the Steelers in management.........down to coaching and Mr timeout Sparano himself (the Saints game was brilliant coaching...).......give me a break. And like I said, the Steelers FO does not think hes worth it, so I'll take their opinions over some fan of a guy who decided he didnt care about football and gets high all the time.

Isnt ad hominem fun??

What does being a PW fan have to do with anything? I like the kid, doesnt mean I think he is Joe Montana. Way to use your brain there champ.

And seriously comparing the Fins to the Steelers in management.........down to coaching and Mr timeout Sparano himself (the Saints game was brilliant coaching...).......give me a break.
You still haven't explained how the stats are irrefutable. You still haven't explained how Steelers fans have more credibility than a top 5 DC and one of the greatest football minds of all time in Parcells. And you still have forgotten to mention that this great Lebeau has in fact, tried to bring Clark back. Clark wants to come to Miami for whatever reason, and it's not because Pitt doesn't want him back. You certainly sound like a troll.

You still haven't explained how the stats are irrefutable. You still haven't explained how Steelers fans have more credibility than a top 5 DC and one of the greatest football minds of all time in Parcells. And you still have forgotten to mention that this great Lebeau has in fact, tried to bring Clark back. Clark wants to come to Miami for whatever reason, and it's not because Pitt doesn't want him back. You certainly sound like a troll.

Christ, how many times do I have to explain this to you.

The Steelers FO and Lebeau obviously do NOT feel he is worth the money he is asking. That there is > than your opinion and your conjured up website "stats"--if its on the internet it is true right???? If he was a top 5 safety, the best DC and possibly FO in football would have kept him. End of story.

Yes, they wanted to keep him as someone who got paid an average salary, but when his silly agent wants him paid as one of the top FSs in football, well, he was told to hit the road. So yea, forget you or me, I'll take the word of a team/FO who is not hiring a NEW DC *again* over one who is. Clark is a solid FS, that's it, he is not a top 5 safety or Lebeau would have made sure he got paid. He is not great in coverage, but he isnt afraid to get dirty. Maybe to Parcells thats worth his price tag, sure as hell isnt in Pittsburgh....and they have the hardware and track record to make me believe their guys know kind of what they are doing.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_posi...=r&runpasamp;teamid=-1&numsnaps=50&numgames=1

Stats. I'm not the type to use opinions as a source ala the OP of this thread. As we all know, opinions are like *** holes, we all have them and they stink.

According to this, the 15th best safety in the NFL was just cut by a team that desperately needs one.....

Opinions and ***holes might stink....but not nearly as bad as using garbage like this over what your own eyes tell you...

According to this, the 15th best safety in the NFL was just cut by a team that desperately needs one.....

Opinions and ***holes might stink....but not nearly as bad as using garbage like this over what your own eyes tell you...

The ratings may be questionable but the stats are legit.

Back
Top Bottom