Clowney's asking price is dropping | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clowney's asking price is dropping

If we can get him get him..he is another good player we can used.. nfl is business..players and owner look out for best situation. Stop taking thing personal..

JMHO, but I think Miami is done with big contracts for '20. Maybe a piece here or there when more cuts roll down, but that's about it.
I don't think, if Miami had more cap space they'd even think about Clowney anyway. By 2021, it be 2 yrs since they attempted to trade for him. And he'd be 2 yrs older. Not sure he fits anymore? I understand he's very talented and excellent at setting the edge in the run game, but, I think at this point they are looking at other options, all while keeping the cap manageable.

If he were asking $15 at the beginning of FA, I believe he would have been signed. It’s just now, teams have made other moves and don’t have the same cap availability

If we can get him get him..he is another good player we can used.. nfl is business..players and owner look out for best situation. Stop taking thing personal..

I liked this post because you are correct but dang you sounded like Omar Kelly. ?

It's like asking a girl to the prom.Only to have her shoot you down.Then when her date stiffs her she calls you.
Now it's going to cost you girl ???

The guy doesn't want to be here. Screw him. Get Zuniga in the draft. Clown-shoes can go take a bath with a toaster.
Actually, toasters must have a short cord and there isn't allowed to be an outlet close enough to any source of water to get a plugged in toaster into a body of water, so this isn't really doable.:shrug:

Actually, toasters must have a short cord and there isn't allowed to be an outlet close enough to any source of water to get a plugged in toaster into a body of water, so this isn't really doable.:shrug:
What? Like I get what you're trying to do here but the execution is not good. I've seen many of outlets close to kitchen sinks.

Not sure why all you guys are giddy over a guy that had 3 sacks last year, has never had double digit sacks in a season, and has played in only 75 of a possible 96 games. Not to mention he rejected the Dolphins twice, first in the Houston trade that involved Tunsil and then again at the beginning of free agency this year.

This is correct.

But the question is...does he make the Fins a championship contender this year? If the answer is no (and it is), will he sign a multi-year deal?

If the answer to that is no, then don't sign him.

Back
Top Bottom