Coach Flore's Take on Rosen's Progress | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Flore's Take on Rosen's Progress

LOL...nice to know we have posters with superior knowledge...not only to the coaches that see the player every day...but also of anyone else who disagrees with their opinion.
Yes, the "Anyone who...is..." posts seem like a passive aggressive way to say "I'm right and anyone who disagrees with me is automatically wrong, so nanny nanny boo boo!".

There really is no way to tell if Rosen can improve his abilities. We do not see him at practice. We do not know the plan for coaching him up. I have been impressed with the ability of the staff to develop the players we have seen, but I have not seen Rosen in a game after the time they have invested to work on his skills.

Rosen is a bum. He can’t beat out a 58 year old journey man on a worthless team with nothing to play for. He’s literally that horrible, yet y’all drool over him.

it would be interesting to know how many of you **** on tannehill, an actual nfl talent, but love this bum. Bringing him in cheap was okay but time to cut bait before we invest 3-4 years losing with this loser.

Rosen is a bum. He can’t beat out a 58 year old journey man on a worthless team with nothing to play for. He’s literally that horrible, yet y’all drool over him.

it would be interesting to know how many of you **** on tannehill, an actual nfl talent, but love this bum. Bringing him in cheap was okay but time to cut bait before we invest 3-4 years losing with this loser.

Ive been saying people are writing him off too soon... I can totally foresee a scenario where Josh competes and might start... with a rookie and Fitz or Ruddock

no chance man. he already started and was so bad less than a week after naming him the starter for the rest of the season they benched him. now here we are at 3-10 with 3 games left and they are still running 37 year old RFP out there. that should tell you what they think of josh rosen.

I disagree with you can’t evaluate players in a lost season like this one.

heck that’s the only thing you can do.
This is interesting point and one that haunted us with RT17 that and injuries.
But let’s get real, Rosen does not have it. He’s not a starting QB.
Easy evaluation IMO.
You know who’s not easy: middle tier guys: Carr. Stafford. Baker. Allen. Darnold. Good but good enough.. idk.. not an easy evaluation.

Well... there is only one man's view who matters here.

Coach Flores. If he thinks Rosen gets first chance next year, then... he does. No matter how many basement-dwelling trolls scream otherwise.

If Flo things Rosen is a bum, he'll burn a slightly higher pick on a QB this year.

no chance man. he already started and was so bad less than a week after naming him the starter for the rest of the season they benched him. now here we are at 3-10 with 3 games left and they are still running 37 year old RFP out there. that should tell you what they think of josh rosen.

That’s short sighted and weak.

Clearly Josh Rosen never received proper coaching on how to read defenses... and Miami’s line this year (Arizona’s as well last year)...were not lines a young QB who was improperly coached should ever play behind.

You will see......

Why Fitzpatrick is playing, Fitz might have had a very unimpressive (but fun) career, but he's playing very well right now, considering the circumstances. I'd say overall he's having his best season ever. Have you noticed he's not going through his usual ups and downs? He's been very steady and consistent, and he's clearly better than a green rookie.

Will we pick a QB in the draft, it's extremely hard to imagine they won't, no matter how they feel about Rosen. There'll be huge pressure to. And unfortunately, the pressure is then to play THAT guy, even if Rosen winds up being the better player (likely for another team). It's the politics of the game. Media and fan pressure count. I hope I'm wrong, but if we choose a QB #1 we'll probably trade Rose later that day, like the Cardinals did. In today's game, there seems to be no room for two highly touted QBs in the same team, for whatever reason.

That’s short sighted and weak.

Clearly Josh Rosen never received proper coaching on how to read defenses... and Miami’s line this year (Arizona’s as well last year)...were not lines a young QB who was improperly coached should ever play behind.

You will see......
short sighted and weak? tell that to arizona who took him 10th overall then traded him just 1 year later for far less. and how long did it take for our staff to move on?

it's not short sighted man, it's just accepting the kid doesn't have "it"

short sighted and weak? tell that to arizona who took him 10th overall then traded him just 1 year later for far less. and how long did it take for our staff to move on?

it's not short sighted man, it's just accepting the kid doesn't have "it"

You obviously paid no attention that Arizona was a dumpster fire last year... the entire O-line was on IR by game 6... The OC got fired shortly after the season started... replaced by a rookie OC... the entire staff got blown out.

Josh Rosen came to Miami never having been taught how to recognize who the mike linebacker is?.... His coaching was pathetic and the teams(O-lines) he tried to play behind were historically bad....you will see!

Let's not forget that with a supposedly offensive minded, innovative system HC and some player and coaching upgrades, the great Kyler Murray has won 3 games out of 13, (granted, tied Detroit early on before film of him was out) as did Rosen last year.

Back
Top Bottom