Coaching Candidate Tracker | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Candidate Tracker

Posted many times in other threads.

Was not sure about him anyway after that Super Bowl.

Yep off the table, hope they extend Moore too. Tired of new coaches getting their feet wet at Miami's expense

Ummm, so we are down to the short bus, woops, I meant short list. After what they did to Flo we are doomed, doomed "I TELL YAH"!!

Ummm, so we are down to the short bus, woops, I meant short list. After what they did to Flo we are doomed, doomed "I TELL YAH"!!
I feel like whoever Miami hires it's going to be someone no one knows Miami has interviewed already and will be out of nowhere and everyone will be pissed.

If they really wanted daboll they could have already made it happen not sure he's the number one choice
I agree. I have a feeling that McDaniel is Miami’s first choice, with Daboll as the fallback plan. Otherwise, Miami would’ve hired Daboll by now.

However, Miami is Daboll’s preferred destination. This is why he hasn’t signed with the Giants yet.

Giants are waiting for Miami to decide on a coach, and they will hire either Daboll if we go with McDaniel. Or they’ll hire Flores, if we take Daboll.

Or I’m completely wrong, and the Giants hire Kellen Moore tonight

I agree with you because sadly we know that Grier and Flores do not have the imagination to land Harbaugh. But I think if we get Daboll he will have a few guys lined up, McDaniel not so sure. I mean if the rumors are true we only have to worry about the offensive coaches getting lined up, lol
If the rumors are true, the new coach doesn't get to pick their defensive staff! Haha. What a **** show

I agree. I have a feeling that McDaniel is Miami’s first choice, with Daboll as the fallback plan. Otherwise, Miami would’ve hired Daboll by now.

However, Miami is Daboll’s preferred destination. This is why he hasn’t signed with the Giants yet.

Giants are waiting for Miami to decide on a coach, and they will hire either Daboll if we go with McDaniel. Or they’ll hire Flores, if we take Daboll.

I would rather have Daboll than McDaniel because I think Daboll can bring in a better coaching staff. It could come down to if the Niners win or not this weekend. If they win the Dolphins would have to wait to after the Super Bowl to officially hire him. I know they waited for Brian Flores but they might not want to wait that long again. I think McDaniel would already be the head coach had they lost to the Packers last weekend. I also don't get why they haven't shown any interest in Kevin O'Connell the OC for the Rams. I like him better than McDaniel. I'm still hoping for Daboll though so I will root for the Niners to win this weekend.

Last edited:
I think we end up w kellen moore. Just guessing....plus dolphins defense
Coaches staff..

Pretty sure Miami offered Daboll the job. It's gonna come down to NYG or Miami for Daboll.

Back
Top Bottom