Coaching Candidate Tracker | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Candidate Tracker

I agree. I have a feeling that McDaniel is Miami’s first choice, with Daboll as the fallback plan. Otherwise, Miami would’ve hired Daboll by now.

However, Miami is Daboll’s preferred destination. This is why he hasn’t signed with the Giants yet.

Giants are waiting for Miami to decide on a coach, and they will hire either Daboll if we go with McDaniel. Or they’ll hire Flores, if we take Daboll.

Or I’m completely wrong, and the Giants hire Kellen Moore tonight
I actually think you are spot on.

Gase is a product of Manning
Philbin was a product of Rodgers
Kellen is a product of Dak
Daboll is a product of Allen..

Notice the trend here? All elite QB's

McDaniel I think would be ideal but I dont know if he is a leader of men. I know he'd be a leader of a Geek Squad Best Buy team....

McDaniel I think would be ideal but I dont know if he is a leader of men. I know he'd be a leader of a Geek Squad Best Buy team....
I actually think Daboll did a decent job when he was the OC here and had Chad Henne as his QB.

So is the ESPN created legend of Brian Flores dead yet?

He’s the defensive version of Josh McDaniels.

I think he ends up being a good HC but his personality is clearly driving teams away otherwise he would’ve gotten at least the bears job.

Bears went defensive HC and passed on the guy who everyone in the media thinks can walk on water.

Dak is not elite

So is the ESPN created legend of Brian Flores dead yet?

He’s the defensive version of Josh McDaniels.

I think he ends up being a good HC but his personality is clearly driving teams away otherwise he would’ve gotten at least the bears job.

Bears went defensive HC and passed on the guy who everyone in the media thinks can walk on water.
its not only personality. He seems mildly retarded when it comes to managing games (Time outs, reviews etc). thats a big red flag.

Back
Top Bottom