Cold Pizza Reporting....... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cold Pizza Reporting.......

Mora HC, promote Garrett, so we as fans can be finished with all the speculation and move to making threads about mock drafts and free agents, LOL. Which ever coach comes in he has to prove to the fans not by a whole bunch of talk, but with action that he is here to coach the Dolphins (not his next job or the one he left back in college, bottom line. Its going to take a while, but his first 3 months is going to speak alot about how either of their tenure as HC is going to pan out. From dealing with Ricky, the next OC coach, Capers, Taylor/Thomas, free agents, DC, and Vick, just to name a few topics.

Right analysis, wrong conclusion.

I think Houck would be out of place with Atlanta and Denver. But I'd rather have an Alex Gibbs coaching disciple. No one runs better than Denver or Atlanta as a team. No matter who the backs are in those systems, they seem to succeed.

So Houck may have to go. And thats fine with me. Our Oline wasn't outstanding under him anyway. Give me Alex Gibbs or one of the coaches he trained.

I have no problem with that type of system either, but then there needs to be some major rebuilding with the offensive line, which is more huge than athletic. And to me, the fact that they seemed to be going with an experienced head coach and keeping their assistants tells me the gameplan may not be to rebuild.

I have no problem with that type of system either, but then there needs to be some major rebuilding with the offensive line, which is more huge than athletic. And to me, the fact that they seemed to be going with an experienced head coach and keeping their assistants tells me the gameplan may not be to rebuild.

Rebuilding takes time! somthing we dont have... If we wana win this thing we have about 2 years to do it! but for now all i can do is pray that Manning has the greatest game of his life this up coming weekend!

I like Mora Jr. He was my early favorite, although I've come to like Tomlin the best out of our candidates.

Why because we are so much better than Atlanta? What exactly has Mora done over there that translates into winning football over here?

ck wrote:

im right there with you makes no sense to me either why wouldnt we want to upgrade the offense? We will once again enjoy the wonders ofhaving to try not to lose the game instead of win it .... unless we bring in an OC. which knowing wayne wont happen.

Come on already. How in the world do you extrapolate that the hiring of Mora fails to upgrade the offense? If we get a QB and LT, a WR that will go across the middle and catch some passes, I can very much see this offense being upgraded regardless of who the coach is.

Jim Mora Jr might be able to jump Jauron as the #3 coach of the AFC East.

Maybe.

That would be a 25% increase from Saban. And if we hired B. Schottenheimer, would you put him as better than BB, Mangini, and Jauron?

The things some of you are focusing on are asinine.

Back
Top Bottom