Combine Talk | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Combine Talk

No way Strong runs in the 4.4's. He doesn't play that fast on tape...looks like a high 4.5s, low 4.6's guy to me.

Why is Marshall running with the QBs? I thought he was moving to CB? He only ran 4.60 too...not good for him if he is switching to corner.

Im not sure what he will run but he doesn't look that slow to me. I could see him high 4.4s or low 4.5s…deceptive speed IMO

Lockett with a 4.4 flat

He's a Dolphins fit . . . and could get Landry off of returns. We are a short passing offense . . . need these fast, good hands, good route running WRs on the field.

Anyone have any info on that Conley kid outta UGA?

His numbers were off the charts. 4.35 40, 45 inch vert, and 11 in the broad jump??? That's insane

Anyone have any info on that Conley kid outta UGA?

His numbers were off the charts. 4.35 40, 45 inch vert, and 11 in the broad jump??? That's insane

Georgia did nothing but run the ball so he definitely has flown under the radar. There will be A LOT of people going back to the film on this kid.

Ty Montgomery ran a slow time. 4.58...his hands are already suspect and this slow time will drop him even more.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

J.J. Nelson just ran 4.29

DeVante Parker with a 4.45...that was much faster than I expected. I figured 4.52-4.56 for him. Interesting.

I really thought Smith would be a lot faster

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Strong is a specimen

Back
Top Bottom