Come meet Dan Marino in Vegas | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come meet Dan Marino in Vegas

I saw Chris Berman years ago at the Danny Thompson Memorial Tournament in Sun Valley. He was ok, but I could see this side of him.

I met Barkley in an ATL titty bar. It was in that period where he was having a career resurgence but broke his leg, so he was on the mend and I wished him well in his recovery and he seemed to really appreciate the specific nature of my comment vs a random 'hey Charles' so he was very gracious. Way more than I expected. After that I was gonna scoot to give him back his privacy but he was so comfortable with me being there that the vibe was chill. We actually made comments about the different girls on stage for a few minutes. He wasn't alone there but didn't feel the need to close ranks.
Ill never forget having a 'celebrity encounter' that was so chill.
The Gold Club or the Cheetah?

Yeah Ill call the place and see what's up with that....is it free or what...like a few years ago I got Zach, Jason and Lawrence Taylor's signatures at a Dunkin donuts event in Lake Worth...all for free...me and my son took pics with Zach and Taylor...Jason left like a bat out of hell quick when event was supposedly done so couldn't with him...

Curious to see what the venue said regarding autographs and cost. Any info?

Back
Top Bottom