Congratulations on the Win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

nyjunc

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am here to take my lumps, we sucked again. What a job Idzik did this offseason, outside of Sheldon Richardson and Chris Ivory(who he overpaid to get) he had an awful first offseason.

anyway, you guys had a great gameplan to attack our DL and expose the weakness of our corners. Qucik passing game not allowing the DL to go crazy. Our Corners are so bad the average finheaven poster could beat them. We got very lucky in the first half, if tannehill was sharper that game would have been 31-0 at half.

Geno is awful but it's not all on him, we have no skill position talent to throw to(that is healthy). Great job picking Dee Milliner when we had so many needs on O(I'm a best available type of guy but clearly Dee doesn't look like he can play on this level- though it is still early).

Enjoy the win, good luck the rest of the way until we get beat again week 17.

Not sure if I should pick the Jets or Oakland this week.

At least you'll get the change your franchise needs in the offseason. I'm afraid if we we win a few more, Ireland is going to stick around. Not quite sure a late season run is the best thing for the Fins in the long run.

At least you'll get the change your franchise needs in the offseason. I'm afraid if we we win a few more, Ireland is going to stick around. Not quite sure a late season run is the best thing for the Fins in the long run.

we don't need to change coaches, we need to change Gms and that's not happening after 1 year. We will likely lose Rex and that is a mistake.

The Jets and Dolphins have a lot of holes...both on and off the field. One of these years, one of us will catch the Pats.

Youa re right on Junk if Tannehill was better this would have been very ugly. But, as you know on this forum you have many that will blame everything on someone else. Honestly, Tannehill was terrible in the first half terrible.

Most of the Finheaven posters could start as receivers for the Jets. Only the Dolphins could dominate like that, and only put up 23 points. The first half of football between these two qb's, was Horrible. Tannehill played better in the second half, but the plays this kid leaves on the field every week, will keep this team from beating good teams with any consistency. Both young qb's have time to grow, but Geno Smith looks completely lost right now. Mike Francesa said it best yeaterday before the game, "No mater who wins that game, no fan of either team will think their team is very good right now". Lots of room for improvement for both teams at this point.

Ryan at least looks like he belongs, he's not there yet but you can see he has ability. Geno looks lost right now and like he doesn't belong.

Saying Tannehill played poorly in the first half one needs to remind themself that he was playing against the number 1 defense.

Good job by Tannehill and the coaches to make necessary adjustments to take advantage of a tiring defense in the second half.

Saying Tannehill played poorly in the first half one needs to remind themself that he was playing against the number 1 defense.

Good job by Tannehill and the coaches to make necessary adjustments to take advantage of a tiring defense in the second half.

we aren't the #1 D and our secondary sucks. You had a great gameplan to get the ball out quick before our DL could go to work and he missed a ton of easy throws.

Thanks for the classy post.
Rex has something to do with the losing toe. I think all the weight loss has shrunken his brain.
Anyway, the Jets are a mess right now. Hopefully the will get it together at some point.

we don't need to change coaches, we need to change Gms and that's not happening after 1 year. We will likely lose Rex and that is a mistake.

I agree with you NYJUNC Rex Ryan is a very good head coach.Big mistake if they let him go. I liked the way he was coaching up Millner, who will be very good, after he missed the tackle on MW. I think RR defence starts with two good corners.

Back
Top Bottom