Congratulations on the Win | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

Ryan at least looks like he belongs, he's not there yet but you can see he has ability. Geno looks lost right now and like he doesn't belong.

Bingo....excellent comment

:sidelol: junc is still comparing Gino and Sanchez to Tannehill. No amount of reality dosage could make this guy understand the simplest of things. :sidelol:

mega-fin love taking a break from the "thumbs down" button for a minute to post. Such a sad person.

Mark Sanchez afraid of his own shadow in the pocket. He crumbles when faced with a blitz. Solely responsible for 52 turnovers in 2 seasons. A guy who's legacy will be defined by a butt fumble not on post season play unless you're a Jets fan and then, not all Jets fans will remember any good play from him.

Thank goodness we don't have Mark Sanchez as our QB.

Mark Sanchez afraid of his own shadow in the pocket. He crumbles when faced with a blitz. Solely responsible for 52 turnovers in 2 seasons. A guy who's legacy will be defined by a butt fumble not on post season play unless you're a Jets fan and then, not all Jets fans will remember any good play from him.

I wonder where he'll end up. Is it too much to hope for that he'll be back with the Jets when he'll probably end up a backup with Cincinatti or something?

Plus sanchez has accuracy issues too. Fins need that to improve from tanny, he seems good for the shot and intermediate passes, but I don't know what going on with the deep passes. And why he's underthrown so many. It's one thing, if he had a week or average throwing arm or was chad pennington here. But I thought he had a pretty strong arm, so there's no reason for him to underthrow passes, he must be overthinking and wing it as wallace is fast and wallace will run under a deep pass more so than hartline. But fins need more accuracy from their qbs, which is why sanchez wouldn't help much as sanchez career completion percentage I believe was around 54% which is not accurate for an nfl qb, plus he'd probably butt fumble and that would not be good for miami either.

Hey Junc, when mark sanchez most likely gets traded or released next year to another team. Will you become somewhat of a fan of the team who picks him up as a starter (jaguars?) or if hes a backup to a team? Even if it was the Bills who took him as a backup?

by those who didn't watch him they will remember the buttfumble, I will remember him winning 4 road playoff games and giving my team 2 chances to get to SBs.

Mark had ONE bad season where we had less healthy talent than this year and Sparano running the offense. w/ mark this year we have at least 3 more wins.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Hey Junc, when mark sanchez most likely gets traded or released next year to another team. Will you become somewhat of a fan of the team who picks him up as a starter (jaguars?) or if hes a backup to a team? Even if it was the Bills who took him as a backup?

I will root for him when he doesn't play the Jets or it doesn't affect the Jets unless he goes to a div rival. I appreciate what he did for my team.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

and I will continue to give you thumbs down until you A. become realistic B. stop posting all together or C. I die

such a sad "man"(I think).

Plus sanchez has accuracy issues too. Fins need that to improve from tanny, he seems good for the shot and intermediate passes, but I don't know what going on with the deep passes. And why he's underthrown so many. It's one thing, if he had a week or average throwing arm or was chad pennington here. But I thought he had a pretty strong arm, so there's no reason for him to underthrow passes, he must be overthinking and wing it as wallace is fast and wallace will run under a deep pass more so than hartline. But fins need more accuracy from their qbs, which is why sanchez wouldn't help much as sanchez career completion percentage I believe was around 54% which is not accurate for an nfl qb, plus he'd probably butt fumble and that would not be good for miami either.

yeah that guy was the definition of qb that misses easy throws...

Back
Top Bottom