Congratulations on the Win | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

by those who didn't watch him they will remember the buttfumble, I will remember him winning 4 road playoff games and giving my team 2 chances to get to SBs.

Mark had ONE bad season where we had less healthy talent than this year and Sparano running the offense. w/ mark this year we have at least 3 more wins.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

I will root for him when he doesn't play the Jets or it doesn't affect the Jets unless he goes to a div rival. I appreciate what he did for my team.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

such a sad "man"(I think).
By your own admission the Jets have no talent on offense. Mark Sanchez doesn't possess the ability to carry a team on his back through a season. A drive in a game, yes. A season, no.

Sign me up today, if Rex Ryan is fired I want the fins to hire him as our defensive coord. Let him work with dion Jordan.

Sign me up today, if Rex Ryan is fired I want the fins to hire him as our defensive coord. Let him work with dion Jordan.

Im with you on that but in now way has Coyle deserved to be fired. He may not be as creative as Rex but he has a hell of a defense here in Miami and glad we have him.

by those who didn't watch him they will remember the buttfumble, I will remember him winning 4 road playoff games and giving my team 2 chances to get to SBs.

Mark had ONE bad season where we had less healthy talent than this year and Sparano running the offense. w/ mark this year we have at least 3 more wins.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

I will root for him when he doesn't play the Jets or it doesn't affect the Jets unless he goes to a div rival. I appreciate what he did for my team.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

such a sad "man"(I think).

Mark Sanchez and the buttfumble makes me laugh every time. But here's the thing to play in NYC your qb needs to be mentally tough and have the huevos to succeed. Sanchez tried but failed. Geno smith looks to me like NYC/ nfl is to overwhelming for him right now. I'll take Rex Ryan as my defensive coord. Any day of the week.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Im with you on that but in now way has Coyle deserved to be fired. He may not be as creative as Rex but he has a hell of a defense here in Miami and glad we have him.

Rex would make our defense a top 5 defense every yr.

I wonder where he'll end up. Is it too much to hope for that he'll be back with the Jets when he'll probably end up a backup with Cincinatti or something?
As much as I'd like to see another competition between the butt fumbler and the behind-the-back butt fumbler, no way Idzik goes back to Sanchez. He'll get cut an be a back up the rest of his career.

That organization is the definition of how not to draft and groom QBs.

ha ha yeah i hide alright...it is a cool stat when you consider that genocide has not completed 10 passes in 4 straight starts yet he leads the league in turnovers...hell they weren't even asking him to pass i saw it with my own eyes and yet he still sucked balls

but yeah i rushed to judgement...glad it finally hit you in the head like a hammer...again

oh and rex deserves plenty of heat for sticking behind mark sanchez in 2012...when he was awful in 2011...hc made his own bed now he's got to ly in it

lol genocide..hes really bad.

As much as I'd like to see another competition between the butt fumbler and the behind-the-back butt fumbler, no way Idzik goes back to Sanchez. He'll get cut an be a back up the rest of his career.

That organization is the definition of how not to draft and groom QBs.

:(

So sad. Like a favorite TV show being cancelled.

By your own admission the Jets have no talent on offense. Mark Sanchez doesn't possess the ability to carry a team on his back through a season. A drive in a game, yes. A season, no.

we don't have much but we have more than last year and we have a much better OC, w/ competent QB play we have at least 3 more wins.

We were a D first team w/o a doubt but those Ds failed in big spots all the time only to be rescued by the pass O.

Our run games were vastly overrated b/c of 2-3 games against some terrible teams.

The problem in your logic is that every team is going to play "2-3 terrible teams" a year. Your running game wasn't padded that year, it was legitimately top 2 in the NFL I believe. Good running teams have huge games against poor run defenses...you are trying to polish a turd with Sanchez.

The problem in your logic is that every team is going to play "2-3 terrible teams" a year. Your running game wasn't padded that year, it was legitimately top 2 in the NFL I believe. Good running teams have huge games against poor run defenses...you are trying to polish a turd with Sanchez.

it was padded, we had over 300 yds in back to back weeks against Buf and Oak. Our run game was GOOD, it was far from great. In 2009 we relied more on it but in 2010 we won on OP b/c of the passing game.

we don't have much but we have more than last year and we have a much better OC, w/ competent QB play we have at least 3 more wins.
Agreed you would have more wins but you referenced Sanchez and he doesn't give you competent QB play with such little talent. He really isn't much better than Geno just has different areas of weaknesses.

I was watching the game at a sportsbar and three Jet's fans were giving me the stink eye as I had my Phin's jersey and hat on. The hilarious part was they were cheering when they thought Mark Sanchez came in to replace Geno. It took them a good 5-10 minutes to realize that Matt Simms was playing QB. One of the Jet's fans later said, "Simms was such a horrible QB for the Buccaneers," not realizing that the former Buc's QB was his older brother Chris, who is left handed, and out of the NFL. They all got up and left at the end of the Third quarter. I loved it.

Back
Top Bottom