Congratulations on the Win | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

What's funny is there are many Jets fans wishing they had Sanchez back. They don't realize that ship has sailed.

we aren't the #1 D and our secondary sucks. You had a great gameplan to get the ball out quick before our DL could go to work and he missed a ton of easy throws.

My mistake on the #1 rank as I heard it said and should have confirmed it. But anyway the Jets defense was supposed to be a team strength. How the hell did they beat both the Patriots and the Saints and then get creamed by the Fins?

What's funny is there are many Jets fans wishing they had Sanchez back. They don't realize that ship has sailed.

many now see what I saw, it's unfortunate they ran him out of town to find out. mark was never great but last year was his only bad year and he had absolutely no help. we need weapons on O, when we had them he helped us reach title games.

your not spinning your way out of this one junc...the jets wish they had a qb like ryan tannehill instead of those outright disasters setting the position back years they have run out there the last 3 years...straight trash

only good thing for the jets is barring moronic gm decision making you guys will be in the qb draft market this offseason yet again...

I don't spin out of anything, I discuss reality. I wish we had Ryan over Geno, I said that a long time ago. Not over Mark though.

For all you FireIreland @$$***es, you could have had an Idzik. Same with Tannihill and Sanchez or Smith... :hump: :hclap:

My mistake on the #1 rank as I heard it said and should have confirmed it. But anyway the Jets defense was supposed to be a team strength. How the hell did they beat both the Patriots and the Saints and then get creamed by the Fins?

they ran the ball down the saints throats...that saints d is not the same outside of the dome...and the saints were missing colston and the mismatch win option sproles and graham was working back from a foot injury still...

jets qb was always a pretender...they masked him as long as they could behind the running game read op and wildcat even...then the time came to pay the piper...the qb was trash

I think Rex will stay put one more year, unless a big talent like Cowher becomes available. The GM has to do better, he also needs to realize Geno is not the answer.

from Rich Cimini...

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/67593/upon-further-review-jets-week-13

2. Blowouts are bad: The Jets' 5-7 record isn't troubling; after all, we all expected this to be a rebuilding year. It's how they're losing that sends up a red flag. A 20-point loss to the offensively challenged Dolphins at home? There's no alibi. The Jets' last four losses (in order) were by 40, 23, 16 and 20 points. Earlier, they lost by 25 points to the Tennessee Titans. The Jets have a minus-121 point differential, which is staggering. The only team with a worse differential is the Jacksonville Jaguars (minus-178). This league is built on parity, and there's no excuse for being noncompetitive in so many games. Yes, there's a talent gap between the Jets and probably half the league, but coaching and effort can narrow the gap. We haven't seen that from the Jets in a month.

A bit homer optimistic wouldn't you say?

Oh boo hoo, after you guys beat the Saints all I heard was how good the Jets are and how Geno progressed and that nasty D. Well the Fins stuck it up the Jets arses in their home court and now all of a sudden their not a top D because of the secondary and our unique short pass gameplay blah blah blah.

We did what we always do with the same shoddy OL and ran and passed at will on that phony D. Rex is a horrible head coach but a fantastic coordinator but makes curious decisions regarding QBs, game management and personnel. I hope he stays because I don't want you to get a real HC and develop a real QB.

yeah cause we have all seen how sanchez does when he doesn't have a running game carrying him...:lol:

he didn't have a running game carrying him at any point and he sure could throw it deep to Braylon who is half the deep threat Wallace is.

he didn't have a running game carrying him at any point and he sure could throw it deep to Braylon who is half the deep threat Wallace is.

wrong...the run game and defense carried sacnhez...as soon as the jets put more on his plate he failed...

Sanchez on your team and you are legit playoff contenders.

No F'n way. I stop following the Fins after 40 years the day that sorry excuse for a QB puts on a Fins uniform.

BTW, we ARE legit playoff contenders.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

wrong...the run game and defense carried sacnhez...as soon as the jets put more on his plate he failed...

Exactly correct. This has been explained to Junc multiple times.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Junc, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, reality. You don't seem to know each other.

We were a D first team w/o a doubt but those Ds failed in big spots all the time only to be rescued by the pass O.

Our run games were vastly overrated b/c of 2-3 games against some terrible teams.

Back
Top Bottom