Congratulations on the Win | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

we aren't the #1 D and our secondary sucks. You had a great gameplan to get the ball out quick before our DL could go to work and he missed a ton of easy throws.

Your right we played the top defense last week. The Jets defense is well reconized as one of the toughest, and year around tops in the NFL...it's what your head coach does! Your defense is what won games for you this year.

Didn't Hofstra do away with football? That at least gives the Jets a chance...

yes, that is how bad we are.

Thanks for the classy post.
Rex has something to do with the losing toe. I think all the weight loss has shrunken his brain.
Anyway, the Jets are a mess right now. Hopefully the will get it together at some point.

everyone has something to do with it but I think rex has done a great job overall, look at the talent we have.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Your right we played the top defense last week. The Jets defense is well reconized as one of the toughest, and year around tops in the NFL...it's what your head coach does! Your defense is what won games for you this year.

yes but we aren't #1 and the strength is the DL but your gameplan took them away. I said it last week, the way to beat us is w/ a quick strike pass game, our corners stink(even Cro stinks this year) and if our DL isn't dominating we have no chance.

as bad as our O was yesterday our D was awful. it doesn't look like it when it is 0-0 in the final 2 mins of the 1st half but that was more b/c of mistakes made by Miami than anything our D did.

If they decide to keep Rex it would be in his best interest to allow a Real OC to help pick the pieces and design a new offense.
He has no business dealing with anyone on the offenisve side of the ball. I forgot what NY wirter said yesterday something that is so true. I truly beleive Rex Ryan does not provide a condusive environment for a young QB to develop.

He either needs to change his ways or go with a Veteran. Chad Pennington in all honesty would have probably won you championships in Rex's first couple of years.

CHubbs

you were right junc i rushed to judgement on geno smith...:tubes:

fun fact the last 3 years the jets have lead the league twice in qb turnovers and finished 2nd to last the other year...1 last place finish each with smith and sanchez and one 2nd to last with sanchez

you should be here taking your lumps...you talk enough bs on here and masked smack where you deserve it

I am here to take my lumps, we sucked again. What a job Idzik did this offseason, outside of Sheldon Richardson and Chris Ivory(who he overpaid to get) he had an awful first offseason.

anyway, you guys had a great gameplan to attack our DL and expose the weakness of our corners. Qucik passing game not allowing the DL to go crazy. Our Corners are so bad the average finheaven poster could beat them. We got very lucky in the first half, if tannehill was sharper that game would have been 31-0 at half.

Geno is awful but it's not all on him, we have no skill position talent to throw to(that is healthy). Great job picking Dee Milliner when we had so many needs on O(I'm a best available type of guy but clearly Dee doesn't look like he can play on this level- though it is still early).

Enjoy the win, good luck the rest of the way until we get beat again week 17.

yes, cheers for the comments and the objective post - I'm still impressed you turn up here week in week out for so many years!

My thoughts:

- Positives for Phins was T-Hill recovering after a terrible first half and making the throws that count in the second half, albeit against a tiring Jets D; Miller and the Oline being able to run successfully against a strong-reputed Jets run D; Wallace finally being able to make some sort of impact; some varied play calling & Grimes give that man a contract!

- As for the Jets, I'm sorry but they were just awful, so awful & made the Phins look good. Missed tackles, miss placed passes; dropped catches; fumbles & some at times very conservative play calling for a team that needed to win against a divisional rival to still be in the hunt. I honestly thought after our missed opportunities in the early part of the game, the Jets would find their rhythm, but you guys really never got going. Replacing Geno Smith at half time was the right thing to do, as he was missing wide open receivers at times without any pressure & generally he just doesn't seem ready for the NFL at this moment in time.

. Honestly, Tannehill was terrible in the first half terrible.

I didn't get to watch the game, had to follow play by play on NFL.com. To me terrible is 4/10 for 29yrds and a pic. That wasn't Tanne. Tannehill's numbers looked average. Ill wait to see the game to pass judgement on how he performed though.

Youa re right on Junk if Tannehill was better this would have been very ugly. But, as you know on this forum you have many that will blame everything on someone else. Honestly, Tannehill was terrible in the first half terrible.

Please.... give it a rest.... not just you, but all the Tannehill bashers. It is tiresome and pointless, especially when the criticism is over the top. He was 18/30 for 203 in the first half. Was he off a bit? Sure. But, give me a break with the relentless NOISE over Tannehill. STFU already.

It was 6-0 at the half. Our F'n kicker missed another gimme and a bogus penalty cost us. Our inability to rush for 1 yard when needed and stupid play calling killed two other drives. The game could have been 20-0 at the half with Tannehill playing EXACTLY the same game.

Please.... give it a rest.... not just you, but all the Tannehill bashers. It is tiresome and pointless, especially when the criticism is over the top. He was 18/30 for 203 in the first half. Was he off a bit? Sure. But, give me a break with the relentless NOISE over Tannehill. STFU already.

It was 6-0 at the half. Our F'n kicker missed another gimme and a bogus penalty cost us. Our inability to rush for 1 yard when needed and stupid play calling killed two other drives. The game could have been 20-0 at the half with Tannehill playing EXACTLY the same game.

Finally!! Someone is putting a little Commons-Sense-Thinking into a post. Terrible first half? Negative!! Could he have been a little sharper? Sure, but that can almost always be stated of a QB, cant it?? You nailed here, some bad timing on penalties, miscues, play calling, along with RT not being PERFECT...they ALL contributed to our not putting the JETS away early. Can blaim it all on RT...

you were right junc i rushed to judgement on geno smith...:tubes:

fun fact the last 3 years the jets have lead the league twice in qb turnovers and finished 2nd to last the other year...1 last place finish each with smith and sanchez and one 2nd to last with sanchez

you should be here taking your lumps...you talk enough bs on here and masked smack where you deserve it

I am here all the time, I don't run and hide like you do.

Cool stat, meaningless out of context just like Ryan's 300 yd day when Stevie Wonder could see how bad he was.

The Jets are trying to run an offense that:

A. They don't have the personnel for and,
B. Is not the preference of their Head Coach.

They forced a marriage between Rex and Idzik and to date, is a failure.

I am here all the time, I don't run and hide like you do.

Cool stat, meaningless out of context just like Ryan's 300 yd day when Stevie Wonder could see how bad he was.

ha ha yeah i hide alright...it is a cool stat when you consider that genocide has not completed 10 passes in 4 straight starts yet he leads the league in turnovers...hell they weren't even asking him to pass i saw it with my own eyes and yet he still sucked balls

but yeah i rushed to judgement...glad it finally hit you in the head like a hammer...again

oh and rex deserves plenty of heat for sticking behind mark sanchez in 2012...when he was awful in 2011...hc made his own bed now he's got to ly in it

The Jets are trying to run an offense that:

A. They don't have the personnel for and,
B. Is not the preference of their Head Coach.

They forced a marriage between Rex and Idzik and to date, is a failure.

Marty has done a great job most of the year but geno is lost now and the healthy talent just isn't there. Greg Salas and David Nelson were our top 2 targets yesterday.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

ha ha yeah i hide alright...it is a cool stat when you consider that genocide has not completed 10 passes in 4 straight starts yet he leads the league in turnovers...hell they weren't even asking him to pass i saw it with my own eyes and yet he still sucked balls

but yeah i rushed to judgement...glad it finally hit you in the head like a hammer...again

Your reading skills are a strong as Ryan's deep throws, I never said geno would be anything. I just said I wouldn't give up on him too soon and I still don't give up though obviously I am frustrated.

your not spinning your way out of this one junc...the jets wish they had a qb like ryan tannehill instead of those outright disasters setting the position back years they have run out there the last 3 years...straight trash

only good thing for the jets is barring moronic gm decision making you guys will be in the qb draft market this offseason yet again...

Back
Top Bottom